Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to talk about ignorance, don't speak in generalities, which demonstrates the biggest ignorance of them all (i.e. gay people deal with more ignorance than straight).

Different people deal with different levels of ignorance, and if you're mad about that, don't be so ignorant. Doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, white, black, fat, skinny, rich, poor, smart, stupid, smelly, good smelling, cross-eyed, one-eyed (like me), have a white spot on the back of your head, can only turn left, are really really ridiculously good looking, have erectile disfunction, pee sitting down, are into donkey sex or whatever. Everyone deals with different shit everyday, no one's shit is better or worse than anyone else's. We're all in the same boat here.

great post for a person that's not GAY.Don't tell me you guys are in the same boat cuz you're not.you don't have to walk down the street and have to be affraid you'll be gay bashed.you wer'nt called fagboy and queer all your life growing up,only to have it happen all over again in your grown life.really that offends me that you put us all in the same boat.

great post for a person that's not GAY.Don't tell me you guys are in the same boat cuz you're not.you don't have to walk down the street and have to be affraid you'll be gay bashed.you wer'nt called fagboy and queer all your life growing up,only to have it happen all over again in your grown life.really that offends me that you put us all in the same boat.

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Guest onisakura

I dont think he meant that they are all equally in the same boat. It just depends on the person, how THEY deal and how the people around them deal. Nothing is equal. Just like nothing is better or worse. Whats bad to you might not be bad to someone else in the same situation. They just deal with it in a different fashion.

:jacked:

my best male friend/roommate is gay (as are many of my male friends), my aunt is gay; i have absolutely nothing against the gay & lesbian community.

and starscream, i have no beef with you. BUT, seeing as there's nothing but negativity aimed at you on this board, why do you want to stay here? what do you get out of posting on a site where people are nothing but rude to you? if you feel persecuted here, reporting posts, trying to get people banned, and cursing and whining at people is not going to win you any friends or respect. if i were you, i'd just go to a messageboard where i could freely post whatever i liked and not get such an undesired reaction.

best post. thank you i needed that.

.....yea ...u didn't sit in the back of the bus or have burning crosses on your front lawn ...only to worry that u will get pulled over for driving through a white neighborhood...

....u didn't survive the holocaust to grow up and be called a kyke anyway and have everyone assume you are cheap....

.....we could play this game all day ...it's a fucking messageboard....u have absolutely no idea how to socially interact and it's obvious and u are just fanning the flames ....

i pegged you correctly......you are doing nothing but looking for sympathy and trying to get even at the world for calling you gay

quick hint queerbot, no one gives a shit and will never give a shit so its a waste trying to play that card

.....yea ...u didn't sit in the back of the bus or have burning crosses on your front lawn ...only to worry that u will get pulled over for driving through a white neighborhood...

....u didn't survive the holocaust to grow up and be called a kyke anyway and have everyone assume you are cheap....

.....we could play this game all day ...it's a fucking messageboard....u have absolutely no idea how to socially interact and it's obvious and u are just fanning the flames ....

sorry have we met?no. thank you. goodbye.

Guest onisakura
too bad your into men...

Which is possibly why he has no social skills. C'mon boys, quit being mean.

i pegged you correctly......you are doing nothing but looking for sympathy and trying to get even at the world for calling you gay

quick hint queerbot, no one gives a shit and will never give a shit so its a waste trying to play that card

ohhh go back inside your whale vagina i don't want any of you fuckers pitty.Why don't YOU stop playing the "your playing the pitty card" line.

Guest onisakura
GAY MEN BIG DIFFERNCE AS FAR AS SOCIAL SKILLZ PLAYA.

Haze, this thread isn't going anywhere except round in circles. Maybe locking it might be a good idea?

The boys are antagonizing him knowing that he will retaliate and its just gonna keep on going.

check out post #99; it makes perfect sense, but yet he chooses not to follow it :confused: .

he is hell-bent on trying to win a war that no one will win...

but my post count is sure as hell rising cause of it so i aint complaining...

sorry have we met?no. thank you. goodbye.

...this is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why everyone hates u ........when someone makes a valid point against your argument u turn into a 5 year old.....this board is for discussion .....multiple sides....if u cant take what u dish then leave....

Guest onisakura
he is hell-bent on trying to win a war that no one will win...

See this is the point im trying to make, no one wins, and there is no payback.