Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

DEFAMATION is not a ROUGH TIME but it will be a ROUGH TIME FOR ALL OF CP ONCE THE WORD GETS OUT THAT CP IS AN ANTI GAY MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!

No one here is anti-gay. They're anti-YOU

You can say whatever you want about everyone but the minute someone calls you a fag, you flip out. Sorry cupcake, but it doesn't work like that. If you dish it out, be prepared to take it. I thought you're good at taking it.

...in the arse

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one here is anti-gay. They're anti-YOU

You can say whatever you want about everyone but the minute someone calls you a fag, you flip out. Sorry cupcake, but it doesn't work like that. If you dish it out, be prepared to take it. I thought you're good at taking it.

...in the arse

tooo little tooo late.boy you had a response than huh.you'll see some how some way....

DEFAMATION is not a ROUGH TIME but it will be a ROUGH TIME FOR ALL OF CP ONCE THE WORD GETS OUT THAT CP IS AN ANTI GAY MESSAGEBOARD!!!!!

do you actually believe you can state that you will ruin CP and DaVe and the rest of the admins will allow you to stay here?

don't worry i gave all your anti gay remarks to them too.sooo don't feel left out ok.

I'm going to send some of your posts to my second grade english teacher... she'll probably think your going to be a challenge next year.

YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH.

do you actually believe you can state that you will ruin CP and DaVe and the rest of the admins will allow you to stay here?

do u really think you can say all thos hate remarks and get away with it?i warned and warned, noone want's to listen here.Honestly i really don't care at this point . I sent your anti gay crap to them too.Sooo don't you worry either i didn't forget about you.

do u really think you can say all thos hate remarks and get away with it?i warned and warned, noone want's to listen here.Honestly i really don't care at this point . I sent your anti gay crap to them too.Sooo don't you worry either i didn't forget about you.

Run Forky, the Gay police are coming!!!

I heard they can be really nasty with those nightsticks.

I'm going to send some of your posts to my second grade english teacher... she'll probably think your going to be a challenge next year.

YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH.

that's ok, YOU SUCK AT BEING A HUMAN!!! Amazing after all that now all you baby's wanna pick on is my grammar whaaaaaaaaa lol.

send my remarks to the prez of the us...i dont give a shit...you have nothing homo...just go away with your 1 tcell...

Guest onisakura

Geez this is seriously over the top retarded. Mike has been the bigger man and apologized. Apparently his apology wasn't accepted and basically thrown back in his face. Im honestly sick and tired of all this bullshit. Between the nazi mod and his superiority complex and THIS....i'm glad i wont be posting much anymore. Board has gone down the drain (WAY more than usual).

Geez this is seriously over the top retarded. Mike has been the bigger man and apologized. Apparently his apology wasn't accepted and basically thrown back in his face. Im honestly sick and tired of all this bullshit. Between the nazi mod and his superiority complex and THIS....i'm glad i wont be posting much anymore. Board has gone down the drain (WAY more than usual).

r h y t h m i s m

:jacked:

my best male friend/roommate is gay (as are many of my male friends), my aunt is gay; i have absolutely nothing against the gay & lesbian community.

and starscream, i have no beef with you. BUT, seeing as there's nothing but negativity aimed at you on this board, why do you want to stay here? what do you get out of posting on a site where people are nothing but rude to you? if you feel persecuted here, reporting posts, trying to get people banned, and cursing and whining at people is not going to win you any friends or respect. if i were you, i'd just go to a messageboard where i could freely post whatever i liked and not get such an undesired reaction.

post of the day.