Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quit it with all the banning talk

weyes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to get along fine... then we got mr sensitive and mr nazi mod. Since then it's been all down hill.

I think she prefers to be called Miss Sensitive. (pronounced Mith Thenthitive)

Oh I expected some big revealing of someone good..

let me down

lol...i used my main name to do everything...when it came out you hated greenday i made it up and used it like twice...i cant remember the password to use it anymore or the email i used to set it up with...

so you're back riding my cock again i see...enjoy the ride you fucking pillow biter

please you could'nt wait for a chance to hop back on mine.you made a comment in show your drunk pics thread about me looking drawn out and i should get off the drugs?im sorry ive had aids for 14 years it tends to give you the drawn out look after a few years of having it.than when i return the favor you gotta make up 200 other posts talking smack.u can't take it but you can deal it huh you fuckin flake.I still look better,have a better body than you'll ever have you out of shape piece of shit.who's on who's dick?

please you couldnt wait for a chance to hop back on mine.you made a comment in show your drunk pics thread about me looking drawn out and i should get off the drugs?im sorry ive had aids for 14 years it tends to give you the drawn out look after a few years of having it.than when i return the favor you gotta make up 200 other posts talking smack.u can't take it but you can deal it huh you fuckin flake.I still look better,have a better body than you'll ever have you out of shape piece of shit.who's on who's dick?

I thought you had HIV? which do you have?

I thought you had HIV? which do you have?

I believe he's hiv, but regardless, its not an important issue.. its a private issue IMO..

Aids is when your t-cells are under 250 w/ high viral load and another illness is aquired (most common, phnemonia).

I believe he's hiv, but regardless, its not an important issue.. its a private issue IMO..

Aids is when your t-cells are under 250 w/ high viral load and another illness is aquired (most common, phnemonia).

It's not a private issue because he keeps talking about it. And I was asking just because I was curious... He said one and then he said the other, it peaked my curiousity, that's all.

thanx lola,someone who has under 200 tcells /with a high viral load and or oppurtinist infection is considerd to have aids. even if you go back up past 200 you still are considerd to have aids.I had 1 tcell left i was down to 120 pounds.i could'nt even get outta bed.by the grace of God i was given another chance and i took it with open arms.Right now i have over 500 tcells and my viral load is undetectable (it was over 1 mill when i was sick)I am proud of my disease and the strength that i have every day to make it through.it's not easy staying healthy,going to the doctor all the time for blood work.taking pills that make you sick to your stomach and deplete bone marrow and headaches,along with all the ignorance as shown by some of you on here.See the problem is everyone thinks it's other peoples problem,that it can't happen to them,i should know i thought the same way.I learned the hard way and i would NEVER wish this upon anyone else nomatter how much i disliked them.

thanx lola,someone who has under 200 tcells /with a high viral load and or oppurtinist infection is considerd to have aids. even if you go back up past 200 you still are considerd to have aids.I had 1 tcell left i was down to 120 pounds.i could'nt even get outta bed.by the grace of God i was given another chance and i took it with open arms.Right now i have over 500 tcells and my viral load is undetectable (it was over 1 mill when i was sick)I am proud of my disease and the strength that i have every day to make it through.it's not easy staying healthy,going to the doctor all the time for blood work.taking pills that make you sick to your stomach and deplete bone marrow and headaches,along with all the ignorance as shown by some of you on here.See the problem is everyone thinks it's other peoples problem,that it can't happen to them,i should know i thought the same way.I learned the hard way and i would NEVER wish this upon anyone else nomatter how much i disliked them.

not making fun here but why would you be proud of the disease?

well ignorance is every where dear.. not just on CP....

well ignorance is every where dear.. not just on CP....

exactly i deal with it everyday.sorry but gay people deal with alot more ignorance than str8 people do and that's a fact. i cannot believe after all that i wrote all you got out of it was that.