Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since the sex forum's gone, i'll write about it here...

weyes

i was reading the sex/love advice column in my local indie paper today and a girl had written in that she'd never had an orgasm through sex OR masturbation. and it got me thinking to what i'd been taking for granted: how early i started (talented guy in 8th grade math class), how easily i can reach orgasm, how many kinds i have (and still finding new ones), and that i'm always multi-orgasmic. it's arrogant to say a person feels sorry for another; it just got me a little sad and i hope she figures it all out soon.

i miss the sex board, where there were always happier tales to make up for sad ones like hers :( .

i was reading the sex/love advice column in my local indie paper today and a girl had written in that she'd never had an orgasm through sex OR masturbation. and it got me thinking to what i'd been taking for granted: how early i started (talented guy in 8th grade math class), how easily i can reach orgasm, how many kinds i have (and still finding new ones), and that i'm always multi-orgasmic. it's arrogant to say a person feels sorry for another; it just got me a little sad and i hope she figures it all out soon.

i miss the sex board, where there were always happier tales to make up for sad ones like hers :( .

Nice, you dirty,dirty little girl you.

masterbation without orgasm is like trying to ride a bike with no wheels. whats the freakin' point then?

Sean Bateman: I wonder if Lauren goes wild during sex. I wonder if she comes easily. Or at all. I won't go to a bed with a girl who doesn't. If I can't make a girl come, then why bother? It's like asking questions in a letter. Hm, I'm hungry.