Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do fat people fool themselves into thinking they are eating healthy?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...not EVERYONE who is overweight is sitting home eating ben and jerry's.....some people have thyroid issues....i know a woman who is quite large and doesnt eat any crap......its sad......and like i said.....at some point it becomes a sickness ...some people are alcoholics....some are drug addicts...others are addicted to food...........i def think they are at fault and should want to change .......but i dont think they should be treated like disgusting subhuman beings........they need to be rehabbed just like any other addict...

I hear you on a certain degree that it is an addiction and a problem, but its not one I'm going to show sympathy for just like I have no sympathy for those with drug or alcohol addictions. They can make a concious decision at any point to stop eating so much or eat healthier but they choose not to. Thats right, they choose. They make excuses like "I dont have time to work out" or "I dont have enough money for health food stores" (biggest bullshit excuse of all time) or "I dont have time to eat healthy" or "I have physical problems with my knee and cant run".

Its all bullshit and its an excuse to try to draw some sympathy and attention because they are too damn lazy to do something for themselves.

...yea i know....like i said...im not leaving them blameless.....however...i feel bad for someone who has people looking at them with hate and disgust because they are NOT A STRONG PERSON......i am not without blame ..ill comment on a celeb getting fat etc.......but to say a skinny girl can go order a taylor ham egg and cheese...and then a heavy one comes along and everyone scoffs.............its very sad to me.....im sure they are not happy and im sure they feel shame........like any other addict....

...yea i know....like i said...im not leaving them blameless.....however...i feel bad for someone who has people looking at them with hate and disgust because they are NOT A STRONG PERSON......i am not without blame ..ill comment on a celeb getting fat etc.......but to say a skinny girl can go order a taylor ham egg and cheese...and then a heavy one comes along and everyone scoffs.............its very sad to me.....im sure they are not happy and im sure they feel shame........like any other addict....

I hear ya

everyone has their thing to deal with.....its just how you deal with it that makes your character

..exactly....like i feel most americans suffer from anxiety disorders ..depression etc........i think the stronger ones outsmart their brains and fight it away and the weaker ones seek therapy/medicine etc.......and dont get all crazy...i know there are EXTREME cases and therapy/medicine is in order........but like i said i believe MOST people suffer from these things to some degree.....and there are a lot of people popping xanax and other crap and wasting money talking to someone who tells them exactly what other people are smart enough to tell themselves....

..same with someone who is smart/strong enough to fight the urge to eat ..

food is a horrible thing and it controls a lot of people's lives in different ways.....we live in a society that is fueled by fucking fried twinkies and other glutonous desserts........

that and the fact that eating is an incredibly social way of life. honestly, if i went to chilis by myself, i would never eat or drink as much as i do with a group or with my wife, whos plate i end up eating off of to.

...sooo true.......society needs to be trained to do other things for socialization........how come whenever u see an old friend or someone u wanna spend time with its....LETS GET DINNER....lets do lunch......why not lets go for a walk .....or lets sit in the park even......

...sooo true.......society needs to be trained to do other things for socialization........how come whenever u see an old friend or someone u wanna spend time with its....LETS GET DINNER....lets do lunch......why not lets go for a walk .....or lets sit in the park even......

eating is probably the only social activity that all humans can relate to. honestly, i could easily do with appetizers about 95% of the time. and leave the bread off the table, even though i would miss it. by the time dinner gets there, your asking for it to go.

there was a good discussion going until nmn ruined it with his stupid trolling

:blah:

hop off my dick....the conversation can continue as it were

excuse me for jumping in and joking around with my friend Bullseye who I don't have the chance to speak to very much anymore

by you making that comment will bring more drama to the thread...good job

hop off my dick....the conversation can continue as it were

excuse me for jumping in and joking around with my friend Bullseye who I don't have the chance to speak to very much anymore

by you making that comment will bring more drama to the thread...good job

pm me if you really need to know slick.

to say a skinny girl can go order a taylor ham egg and cheese...and then a heavy one comes along and everyone scoffs..

I hate that, I used to be super skinny and ppl would always make comments, like I needed to go eat, or dont you eat, and stupid shit like that, not knowing that I ate like crazy, I was just very active and had a high metabolism...

my fat cousin always used to say stupid shit to me and my sisters cause we're skinny, and once my sister got sick of it, and was like you're fat, go lose some weight, and my cousin got super offended.. if she can say shit to us b/c we're skinny, then we can say shit to her for being fat...

ppl feel like they need to be nicer to fat ppl so they don't get offended..

I agree with jim2k on a lot of this, b/c when I feel like i'm gaining a few lbs, I lose it, rather than getting to the point where i'm like damn, i'm a fat ass... MOST big people don't get to the weight they're at overnight, and after a few lbs, they need to realize they're getting bigger and work on it then rather than waiting til they're super overweight to try to change their weight..

I hate that, I used to be super skinny and ppl would always make comments, like I needed to go eat, or dont you eat, and stupid shit like that, not knowing that I ate like crazy, I was just very active and had a high metabolism...

my fat cousin always used to say stupid shit to me and my sisters cause we're skinny, and once my sister got sick of it, and was like you're fat, go lose some weight, and my cousin got super offended.. if she can say shit to us b/c we're skinny, then we can say shit to her for being fat...

I agree with jim2k on a lot of this, b/c when I feel like i'm gaining a few lbs, I lose it, rather than getting to the point where i'm like damn, i'm a fat ass... MOST big people don't get to the weight they're at overnight, and after a few lbs, they need to realize they're getting bigger and work on it then rather than waiting til they're super overweight to try to change their weight..

..i completely agree with u .....its wrong to harass skinny people too .......but what im saying is not all fat people are disgusting slobs...i have a friend who is heavy ..she is just built bigger...she eats no different then me and is not lazy at all........how is that fair?..........however ur cousin deserved to have something said to her and if u can insult people about being skinny your feelings are of no concern to me...

was just talking about this with some friends over the weekend...

the thing that disgusts me about fat people eating is not the fact that they are fat or that they they are eating, but that so many of them have the habit of SHOVELING the food in their mouths.

like, they can´t get it in there fast enough.

starter of the discussion was a fat pig (sry i am truly disgusted) that was shoveling french fries in her mouth with both hands. like fries in both hands, taking turns. and if she´d had a third hand or someone to help her shove that shit into her disgusting face faster she´d have used it too.

i know quite some (usually older) overweight people, and they eat with class.

but i have seen so so many overweight people with that shoveling habit... it is disgusting.

i think there is a disturbing trend in america where its become socially acceptable to be rude to other people "for their own good". 50 years ago no one would dare talk smack to someone about their personal appearance. it just wasn't done

i don't know if its cause psychology is the new religion or maybe too many daytime talk shows... but suddenly ppl think they aren't just entitled to their own opinions but feel like its their DUTY to cram their opinions down everyone else's throat.

if we are on the internet, then u have kinda opened that door to listening to other ppl's opinions. but if u walking down the street minding your business, having a complete stranger get in your face about things u cannot IMMEDIATELY change is not just tacky but downright hostile.

if the next guy is a big tubby, is it really hurting you personally?

honestly, i would rather have friends that will tell me the ugly truth over a beautiful lie any day. but not a complete stranger. why would i care what they think? stranger danger lol.