Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do fat people fool themselves into thinking they are eating healthy?

...our mcdonald's here has turqoise arches...

..u wanna talk inner fat bitch...i had a dream about pizza hut sat night and a dream about mcdonalds last night.....i think i might need to work through some issues..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes you think they thought of their meals as healthy rather then that is just what they enjoy to eat?

whenever i hear talk about "lunch" or ordering food at any office... its almost always the the biggest person, getting something pseudo healthy... like theyll get a salad, but theyll get a ceasars salad or one with tons of bacon and etc. or theyll get sushi, but get all the rolls that are stuffed with fried fish, or fried dumplings along with it and they always are on a "diet" but never seem to have any results...

the one thing that ppl fuck up worse than dating, is dieting... they go about it all wrong, see minimal results if any... and give up and fall back into routine before anything could really happen.

idk, most people i see who eat out or don't bring their meals from home are normaly fat... i think if you want to eat healthy, you should bring your own meal, most places really make it hard to order anything that is somewhat healthy.

idk, most people i see who eat out or don't bring their meals from home are normaly fat... i think if you want to eat healthy, you should bring your own meal, most places really make it hard to order anything that is somewhat healthy.

You got that right

Also the clowns that buy super size B-Mac and fries with a frickin diet coke.

I don't understand why people think this way. If you can cut out calories then why not do it? Having a diet drink as opposed to a regular drink can make a big difference. Do you know how much sugar is in a regular coke?

Also, the fact that you call it a "B-Mac" makes me wonder if you're a fatty.

the one thing that ppl fuck up worse than dating, is dieting... they go about it all wrong, see minimal results if any... and give up and fall back into routine before anything could really happen.

the scale is so mean. i'll show it how many b-macs i can shovel into my face in one sitting. i'll show it. i'll show them all!!!! muhahahahaha

I don't understand why people think this way. If you can cut out calories then why not do it? Having a diet drink as opposed to a regular drink can make a big difference. Do you know how much sugar is in a regular coke?

Fuck no...

diet and exercise - exercise more than anything for me. I ride about 100 miles a week on my bike, run about 25 and eat whatever the fuck I want except pork, no pork at all - digusting animals - and I do eat beef in moderation. I don't drink, I still smoke (unfortunatly) and I feel physically fine. My last Check up with the DR was two weeks ago and everything was A-O-K. I could've used a prostate exam though (my DR is a little Indian Queeen that I'd bang till the Bramahs came home).

diet and exercise - exercise more than anything for me. I ride about 100 miles a week on my bike, run about 25 and eat whatever the fuck I want except pork, no pork at all - digusting animals - and I do eat beef in moderation. I don't drink, I still smoke (unfortunatly) and I feel physically fine. My last Check up with the DR was two weeks ago and everything was A-O-K. I could've used a prostate exam though (my DR is a little Indian Queeen that I'd bang till the Bramahs came home).

Weights for me almost every night. Cardeo involves fucking up the heavy bag and 1500 calories a day.

lmfao.....................but really...if someone said i will take 200 calories out of your meal..who cares where its out of..........