Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT ABOUT GUYS SHOES in clubs!!??

ibizaboy64

Depends....if I'm gettin decked out and chillin then I wear my Kenneth Cole's...I also wear sandals sometimes....but always black...

If I am dancing a lot and stuff....then I wear a black pair of sketcher shoes...

Good rule of thumb: shiny and black...

Mike.

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.

Yeah i am 16, i have a black shiny pair of kenneth coles, and i have a brown pair of sketchers i was thinking of buying a black pair though so maybe i will. thanx just wondering about some other opinions.

I used to live in Singapore, i have been to Amsterdam, UK, Brazil, Malaysia, INdonesia, Canada...and they basically all wear black shoes too

ken coles, with the wedge runnin sneaker bottoms great for dancing, or if i know i am gonna be dancing all night and am going to afterhours a pair of grey 805 New balance kicks.

for shoes its either kencole, or prada.

Originally posted by ibizaboy64:

What do most guys wear to clubs??? (shoes) cwm26.gif

------------------

get off my dick already...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can't ever go wrong with Kenneth Cole's I think. Just go to the store and ask some sales person at the store..which shoe is good to go clubbing with. They'll hook you up with a nice pair.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by greekstud:

PRADA,FERRAGAMO,GUCCI, AND BRUNO MAGLI. THESE ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST SHOES YOU CAN WEAR. YOU WEAR ONE OF THESE PAIRS AND YOURE GAURANTEED TO GET IT IN ANY CLUB YOU WANT.

& Kenneth Coles, Coach, Salvatore Ferragamo... all hot shoes... but if you have to ask what to wear you shouldnt be going out anyway...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

[This message has been edited by dgmodel (edited 12-23-2000).]

I hate to say it, but Greekstud is kinda right. IT is all about the shoes at a lot of clubs. Ofcourse it matters on the dress code and which club you go to. At places where it's dress to impress(or even dress casual but neat) the door people look at everyone's shoes. I've seen people get rejected at Exit for wearing timbs or white sneakers. And at small cheesy clubs in NY and NJ also. Believe it or not, it has to do a lot with shoes.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by ultraviolet80:

hey greek stud do you really think that the guy at the door knows that you are wearing designer shoes? Wear them for you not the bouncer.

I must say GREEKSTUD you're coming off QUITE SHALLOW take your shoes off so I can see if they are Gucci or Prada. By the way when you try to talk to a girl do you make sure is in designer duds first.

shallow or not,thats the way it is. just because i know the designers and i dress well doesn tmean i am shallow and therefore only date women who are trendy and informed. but at many clubs once you step up to that rope the bouncer quickly stares down at your shoes. thats the way it is girly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kenneth Cole is big here in Cleveland too. Skeches and Bed-Stu are my personal favorites, though. Twice a week I wear my Skechers 3.5" platforms to my four favorite clubs, and on off-nights the Bed-Stu 2.5" platforms.

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

Check out Todd Welsh shoes. I have a pair and get complements on them all the time. he used to make only women's shoes but now he makes some pretty phat men's designs. They will run you between 80-250$ and are comfortable enough for dancing and look good enough to wear with a suit...

------------------

embot.gif

i hate to say it but greekstud's got a point.. they DO notice shoes.. and i have seen a guy in a dolce gabbana suit not get in a club because his shoes were real shitty..

i personally love JP Tod's, Prada, Gucci, Byblos..

Tod's are the most classic AND comfy shoes/boots.

Prada does the best job though.. rubber soles are lifesavers in clubs.. i already wore out two pairs of boots in less than 18 months just dancing..

Gucci looks good but isn't all that good for dancing..

sneakers only to twilo and vinyl.. everywhere else, i'm in my zegna or armani suits and decent shoes..

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

• 2 weeks later...

These labels you all speak so highly of are not designed for dancing. What ARE they good for? Oh, i know, STATUS? Standing around? Or just to move your shoulders and wave your arms. How much money do you have? Lemme see dat label.....hmmm......ok....you're cool. K'mon, if you're judging people at the door what does that tell you about the people INSIDE the club? Trendy, blah.....Love them for them..... Go for the music, not to rock labels...(or go to Exit and SF and blech...sorry...)

~ONE LOVE~

~ONE MASSIVE~

**POOF**

*i'm gone*

"What board?" cwm2.gif What kinda shooz yew wearin' boy? cwm10.gif

Door people = cwm5.gifcwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by xlr8a99 (edited 02-04-2001).]