Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye Everyone

lalate

Probably Bye for now......

Figured might as well post this on the board that singularly has always been the best since day my first post, LA.

Doesnt seem much of a motivation to post anymore.

1. Vegas Board - no mod for nearly 1/2 year, filled with spam by people telling you to use their services and not the site they are posting on. And it's getting worse. The threads are growing and not being moderated.

2. Mothb situation is out of hand and getting worse.

3. Bump - The 9mile fsns, bannings/reinstatements, and monthb problems have really degraded the spirit of the board.

Until something changes, really no reason to post or even read. Nothing really funny, nothing enticing.

Figured might as well post this on the board that singularly has always been the best since day my first post, LA.

Doesnt seem much of a motivation to post anymore...

3. Bump - The 9mile fsns, bannings/reinstatements, and monthb problems have really degraded the spirit of the board.

Until something changes, really no reason to post or even read. Nothing really funny, nothing enticing.

that's sad, 'late. your input to this forum is valued, and the community on the l.a. board, as you know, is mighty small!

i'm entirely with you on 9mile's fsns. i think that's bullshit. i don't think someone should be allowed back after being banned 7 times (at least) already. and monty has been abusing his power ever since he got it.

but the l.a. board's always been a friendly place, albeit small, and we'd hate to lose you. even if you have to stop posting on the "bump" forum for a bit (things may be obnoxious there for a while longer), i'd still like for you to check in here, and other peeps will agree with me. there was a time when you and i didn't get along so well, here, and those days are so long gone that i really love to revel in that :D .

do not, i repeat, DO NOT let yourself be a stranger, 'late. it'd be a bummer all around :(:no: .

Doesnt seem much of a motivation to post anymore.

1. Vegas Board - no mod for nearly 1/2 year, filled with spam by people telling you to use their services and not the site they are posting on. And it's getting worse. The threads are growing and not being moderated.

The dark clouds will pass, young lad. Fret not, for better days lie ahead. Leave us not, I implore you. I don't know what the fuck I'm saying, bro, I'm just trying to sound dramatic. Just stick around ya know, cause the sun will come out tomorrow, it's only a day away. :biggrin:

oh Mr.Late please dont leave, If you do that means the buggers win, dont give those arces the power tttthhhhh :P . I agree with Ms.Weyes, you are a great resource, an attribute to our little community here. You have great advice and commentary. I will be sorry to see you go as well. I have just begun to get to know my cp friends, and I included you in that posse. I hate mean ignorant people, they always know how to push away nice,considerate people. BOOOOOO :(