Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

when the new tracks are ID'd .. i'll be more than happy to post a track listing..

Gracias, Right now I know of 2.

1.) Whos Who - Sexy fuck

2.) Terranova & Leeds - Rock me (T & L mix)

And I have had both for over a month!!!! I expect big time Djs that it takes 50bucks to get in the door, to play tracks I have never heard before and are absolute bombs, once again it seems like JP is just subpar

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he played

masi & mello - horney

green day - wake me up in september ends [not sure if it was a remix or if he was mixing on the spot]

sunday morning

central reservation

there's no place like home

this is my house - which was completely necessary since thats the last record he ever played at SF

i dont know the name of anything else

1.) Whos Who - Sexy fuck

And I have had both for over a month!!!! I expect big time Djs that it takes 50bucks to get in the door, to play tracks I have never heard before and are absolute bombs, once again it seems like JP is just subpar

Bro, Why wont you shut your ass up... damn you're fucken annoying.

1.) Whos Who - Sexy fuck

the man makes music live on the spot ...throws acca over them and builds a climax to every track....

he is not even a DJ ne more....what he did last night is not DJing...he is an Orchestrator (sp) and man did he fuckin kill it....

finally he did what we all knew he could do and has shown signs of doing here and there....

NYC has boris and VC rocking Crobar

and morillo and jp destroying the walls of pacha....

monthly!

the only people that should be hating are teh 17 yrs old that really like him (if thats possible) b/c i doubt hell be doing 18 parties soooon

JP man wow ...wow

Bro, Why wont you shut your ass up... damn you're fucken annoying.

its a message board everyones entitled to their opinion, u dont like it deal with it. i guess i wud consider myself a jp fan and i really wud love to see him do well and turn his reputation around (if thats even possible?) But it seems like last night was a good start for him. but rayray is right here guys. while jp might have been on point and droppin bombs all night the tracklistings i have read are mainly classics. yes i kno he was back in that building and bound to play alot of classics but every other party i have been to has been the same as well. a majority of the music is old and it should be the other way around. a good set is filled with BRAND NEW MUSIC with throwback tracks inserted in the right spots not the other way around. i like jp and wanna see him succeed, because while many ppl dont care for his music his definitely does pour his heart out during every set and gives it his all. but playin the same accas and classics every show is one reason why he is and never will be known outside the nyc area, cuz he plays the same commercial crap with his underground twist. i know not all of it is "commercial" but come on, how often do u guys really wanna hear the flow acca, or women beat their men acca, or show me acca? seems to me like i heard them at every show. dont take this the wrong way and think im bashing jp it may sound like it but i really am not. i have fun at most of his parties, im simply stating the reasons why his career hasnt extended beyond our area. and as a dj myself its annoying to see another dj get away with playin older music when im spendin countless hours searching for the newest freshest beats. only to see jp drop a track for the first time months after u had it and then ppl start payin attention cuz jp dropped it. its like wtf? i been rockin this track for a few months, its irritating. ok im done with my rant. congrats to jp for throwin down a technically solid set from what i have heard, good luck to him and all his fans in the future, but please get some fresh beats

the man makes music live on the spot ...throws acca over them and builds a climax to every track....

he is not even a DJ ne more....what he did last night is not DJing...he is an Orchestrator (sp) and man did he fuckin kill it....

finally he did what we all knew he could do and has shown signs of doing here and there....

NYC has boris and VC rocking Crobar

and morillo and jp destroying the walls of pacha....

monthly!

the only people that should be hating are teh 17 yrs old that really like him (if thats possible) b/c i doubt hell be doing 18 parties soooon

JP man wow ...wow

You are rite he does make remixes rite on the spot which is cool if you are into that....Personally i wasnt really feeling anything he played especially when i could of sworn he was playing dibiza for like 2 hours it was almost painful....I admire the fact that he does some things other dj's dont do but you have to actually know about music to understand what he's doing, majority of the crowd at pacha didnt seem like they were goin nuts like on morillo nites...... By the way.... To all the JP fans that think it's Jonathans house.....it def aint....SF was but PACHA is a whole nother story.....It's Ericks house now and I have yet to see any DJ make the crowd go crazier in there then Erick Morillo..

majority of the crowd at pacha didnt seem like they were goin nuts like on morillo nites...... By the way.... To all the JP fans that think it's Jonathans house.....it def aint....SF was but PACHA is a whole nother story.......

:ghey:

ur joking right?? even the bouncers that work there were given props to JP cause of the VIBE he brought to that building.. i'll take DT's word over urs and agree that it is JP's HOUSE! as for the crowd not going nuts? were u even there?? i cant see how u missed everyone going crazy within reason considering we were smushed like sardine cans

You are rite he does make remixes rite on the spot which is cool if you are into that....Personally i wasnt really feeling anything he played especially when i could of sworn he was playing dibiza for like 2 hours it was almost painful....I admire the fact that he does some things other dj's dont do but you have to actually know about music to understand what he's doing, majority of the crowd at pacha didnt seem like they were goin nuts like on morillo nites...... By the way.... To all the JP fans that think it's Jonathans house.....it def aint....SF was but PACHA is a whole nother story.....It's Ericks house now and I have yet to see any DJ make the crowd go crazier in there then Erick Morillo..

i went to morillo nites and did not compare to the energy in the room last night havent heard johnny play that well in yrs amazing

its a message board everyones entitled to their opinion, u dont like it deal with it. i guess i wud consider myself a jp fan and i really wud love to see him do well and turn his reputation around (if thats even possible?) But it seems like last night was a good start for him. but rayray is right here guys. while jp might have been on point and droppin bombs all night the tracklistings i have read are mainly classics. yes i kno he was back in that building and bound to play alot of classics but every other party i have been to has been the same as well. a majority of the music is old and it should be the other way around. a good set is filled with BRAND NEW MUSIC with throwback tracks inserted in the right spots not the other way around. i like jp and wanna see him succeed, because while many ppl dont care for his music his definitely does pour his heart out during every set and gives it his all. but playin the same accas and classics every show is one reason why he is and never will be known outside the nyc area, cuz he plays the same commercial crap with his underground twist. i know not all of it is "commercial" but come on, how often do u guys really wanna hear the flow acca, or women beat their men acca, or show me acca? seems to me like i heard them at every show. dont take this the wrong way and think im bashing jp it may sound like it but i really am not. i have fun at most of his parties, im simply stating the reasons why his career hasnt extended beyond our area. and as a dj myself its annoying to see another dj get away with playin older music when im spendin countless hours searching for the newest freshest beats. only to see jp drop a track for the first time months after u had it and then ppl start payin attention cuz jp dropped it. its like wtf? i been rockin this track for a few months, its irritating. ok im done with my rant. congrats to jp for throwin down a technically solid set from what i have heard, good luck to him and all his fans in the future, but please get some fresh beats

To see DJ's getting away with playing older music Cause you play Fresher music??

R U CRAZY by saying that?!!!?

brand new fuckin music cannot be IDed...

the tracks that can be IDed easy in this case classic accas...are IDed online...b/c everyone knows themm

duhhhhh

Jonathan played sounds music elements that i have never heard before...

what the fuck are u people talking about the same tracks

he plays good accas... over nasty music....that no one has heard before cuz he is either making the music live or its just a new track that no one can ID...

almost every acca IDed on jpe....has diiff music behind it each time he plays it....nasty shit too....wow wow....

as far as morillo....NO way in hell....no way in helll did ne of his parties at pacha so far come pare to what went on side those walls preference or NOT

JP at SF or Pahca or W46th does not compare to erick morillo in there...both are very good parties but man oh man JP in there was like a whole diff level

calderone IMO has the best NYC party at crobar right now...

wel see come may 20th where ny wants to party

brand new fuckin music cannot be IDed...

the tracks that can be IDed easy in this case classic accas...are IDed online...b/c everyone knows themm

duhhhhh

Jonathan played sounds music elements that i have never heard before...

what the fuck are u people talking about the same tracks

he plays good accas... over nasty music....that no one has heard before cuz he is either making the music live or its just a new track that no one can ID...

almost every acca IDed on jpe....has diiff music behind it each time he plays it....nasty shit too....wow wow....

as far as morillo....NO way in hell....no way in helll did ne of his parties at pacha so far come pare to what went on side those walls preference or NOT

JP at SF or Pahca or W46th does not compare to erick morillo in there...both are very good parties but man oh man JP in there was like a whole diff level

calderone IMO has the best NYC party at crobar right now...

wel see come may 20th where ny wants to party

i'm starting to think they really dont know what new music is.. new music is not tracks u hear and can id when u hear it! new tracks are tracks it takes weeks to ID and in JP's case sometimes years! there's songs that he played back in 99 that i just got id's to recently! lol

it was nice meeting u.. then running into u at the water fountain everytime i went down there! lol

:ghey:

ur joking right?? even the bouncers that work there were given props to JP cause of the VIBE he brought to that building.. i'll take DT's word over urs and agree that it is JP's HOUSE! as for the crowd not going nuts? were u even there?? i cant see how u missed everyone going crazy within reason considering we were smushed like sardine cans

relax it's not that serious

it was nice meeting u.. then running into u at the water fountain everytime i went down there! lol

very nice meeting you as welll and yes the water fountain was funnn..

and im all ears for those german tek sets you were talking about

see u at the watre fountain may 20th