Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the record

I am not banned and I am sure DaVe realizes I have no reason to be banned...I have been on my best behavior the last few weeks and will continue to do so.

Although I am very curious why in a recent thread which concerned myself and starscream, our fearless leader montbh felt it was ok for him to go ahead and post a picture of me in a thread that did not concern him yet when his disgusting, slob of a girlfriend who I wouldn't let suck on my balls if she paid me and himself got posted it gets deleted???...now if DaVe can explain to me why one is allowed and not the other I will gladly shut the fuck up...I think it is clear that the only way this drama will come to an end is if Montbh's mod powers are removed. The kid has obviously stepped on too many toes. I am all about making this board better and I think stripping him of his mod privaledges is the first step in getting this board back to it's glory days

back to it's glory days

Listen Bruce, is this how you spend your days now? Trying to get some fucking dipshit mod banned? You've unleashed hundreds of fucking posts which have essentially been one long diatribe telling "DaVe" that you want this guy banned. give it a rest already.

You've been on your 'best behavior?" Holy shit, how old are you? Are you in grade school?

i will admit, however, montbh is annoying and shouldn't be a mod. But you're getting to be just as annoying with this repetetive bullshit. MOVE THE FUCK ON

I am not banned and I am sure DaVe realizes I have no reason to be banned...I have been on my best behavior the last few weeks and will continue to do so.

Although I am very curious why in a recent thread which concerned myself and starscream, our fearless leader montbh felt it was ok for him to go ahead and post a picture of me in a thread that did not concern him yet when his disgusting, slob of a girlfriend who I wouldn't let suck on my balls if she paid me and himself got posted it gets deleted???...now if DaVe can explain to me why one is allowed and not the other I will gladly shut the fuck up...I think it is clear that the only way this drama will come to an end is if Montbh's mod powers are removed. The kid has obviously stepped on too many toes. I am all about making this board better and I think stripping him of his mod privaledges is the first step in getting this board back to it's glory days

agreed... why is it alright for one thread with photos in it, but not another? especially when one claims its not even them in the photos... so why bother?