Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar shut down at 4 Am Wtfawkk!?!?

There was a couple fights inside.. the first one being the craziest lol i've eva seen in that place. and the others i wasnt really around those,but at around 4:30 am they shut it down.. WTFAWKKK!! I WAS sooo pissed. i was chillinw ith my friend drinking and shit and the lights were on all the sudden. anyone else got more info on this shit.. since i tried to go to Gypsy tea after and then tried to get back into pacha without any success lol they were charging 50 at the door. i was like fuck this.. and went home. intresting night tho just when the shit was getting good faawwkkk man.! ah well hope everyone made it home alright even the guy that got smashed with a bottle in his head lol

There was a couple fights inside.. the first one being the craziest lol i've eva seen in that place. and the others i wasnt really around those,but at around 4:30 am they shut it down.. WTFAWKKK!! I WAS sooo pissed. i was chillinw ith my friend drinking and shit and the lights were on all the sudden. anyone else got more info on this shit.. since i tried to go to Gypsy tea after and then tried to get back into pacha without any success lol they were charging 50 at the door. i was like fuck this.. and went home. intresting night tho just when the shit was getting good faawwkkk man.! ah well hope everyone made it home alright even the guy that got smashed with a bottle in his head lol

LOL, u say it like u actually PAID to go to Crobar and didnt have a good time. :rofl:. Shoulda just gone to Gabes party instead.

Friday too, i was in the booth and 2 guys with radios were like... "shut it off cops are outside".. its was 4:58, lights on.

at one point i saw in the back behind the penalty box around 2am about 12 guys facing the wall in hand cuffs, MAD undercovers. picking people up for whatever they could get. One guy coming out the bathroom got grabbed by the neck and searched on the spot by 2 guys.

this is serious bullshit.

lol, I knew you would be posting about this...that sucks man, we had a blast in the basement. I definitely feel your pain after what happened to me a few weeks ago, not being able to even get in. Bad things happen if you leave a Stimulus Response party early ;) Seriously though, I wish people would wise up and keep themselves under control now that the cops are cracking down so bad.

Bouncers Were Going Crazy In The Hip Room Yelling For Everyone To Get Out There Was An Emergency, Some Chic Was Taking Down My Number And The Bouncer Ripped The Phone Out Of Her Hand, Serious Shit, Someone Said There Wasa Bomb Scare But Who Knows, Lot Of Herbs Up In That Place Doing Drugs Ruining Shit For Everyone!

Bouncers Were Going Crazy In The Hip Room Yelling For Everyone To Get Out There Was An Emergency, Some Chic Was Taking Down My Number And The Bouncer Ripped The Phone Out Of Her Hand, Serious Shit, Someone Said There Wasa Bomb Scare But Who Knows, Lot Of Herbs Up In That Place Doing Drugs Ruining Shit For Everyone!

That sucks,oh well election time is just around the corner,its gonna be a Bitch for a cuople of weeks.

BORIS POSTED THIS ON HIS SITE

Why Crobar got Shut Down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to let everyone know the reason why Crobar was shut down was due to someone accidentally dropping a bottle from the upsatirs part of the club that happened to land on someone in the vip part of the club.

That person then ran out the back door which happens to be 27st where all the chaos goes on and where half of the NYPD is stationed.

They saw this and decided to shut us down due to " lack of crowd control". ( Which is BS). Crobar is the most professional ran with the BEST Staff Club.

I'm sorry to all of you who were there. we will try to do it again

Sept 9 for the " I Love NY" Party @ Crobar

Thanks again

Much Love

Boris

BORIS POSTED THIS ON HIS SITE

Why Crobar got Shut Down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to let everyone know the reason why Crobar was shut down was due to someone accidentally dropping a bottle from the upsatirs part of the club that happened to land on someone in the vip part of the club.

That person then ran out the back door which happens to be 27st where all the chaos goes on and where half of the NYPD is stationed.

They saw this and decided to shut us down due to " lack of crowd control". ( Which is BS). Crobar is the most professional ran with the BEST Staff Club.

I'm sorry to all of you who were there. we will try to do it again

Sept 9 for the " I Love NY" Party @ Crobar

Thanks again

Much Love

Boris

this is just some more ammo they need to abolish bottle service at the clubs

so someone dropped a bottle from upstairs and it hit someone hanging out in the downstairs VIP and that person decided to run outside the back door on to 27th street for no apparent reason? is that what happened? :laugh:

the persons head was cracked open or some shit, and the emt brought him outside and the bottle tosser tried to run out back door

something to that affect, the details are always lost in translation ,

We apologize that doors closed early on Saturday night. Due to the situations within the Chelsea neighborhood, the captain of Chelsea Precinct decided to close our doors earlier than usual. Crobar is doing our best to be a good neighbor. We hope to keep our patrons and the community as safe as possible. Crobar will continue to cooperate with the NYPD Law enforcement and community at large to make nightlife fun and safe. Again we are sorry that Boris didn’t play later than he did. Boris is coming back on September 9th for his I Love NY Party, and we all love New York!

See you on the dancefloor!

-crobar