Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Horrible Experience With Crobar's Staff!

I Would Just Like To Say That The Nypd Or Whoever Needs To Make Sure These Bouncers Are Not Just Some Ex Cons With Huge Muscles, But Trained Professionals!!! I Was In The Hip Hop Room Saturday When A Repulsive Bouncer Yelled At My Friend And I To Get Out Of The Club Immediately, We Said Sure No Problem, But I Was Not Able To Get In Touch With My Friend, So She Said Give Me His Number, And I Will Call Him, After That The Bouncer Ripped The Phone Out Of Her Hand!!! What Right Does He Have To Do That When People Were Still In The Club!!! Luckily We Tracked Him Down Outside And He Gave Her The Phone Back! This Was Totally Not Professional Behavior, These Guys Think Cause They Are Big They Can Do Whatever They Want, I Want To Also Applaud The Nypd And Our Elected Officlas For Cleaning Up The Club Scene Which Only Seems To Let In Hot Underage Girls And Care About Image!!! Bouncers Think By Letting In An Underage Girl They Will Have A Shot At Bagging Her Or Something! It Is Horrible To Think That These Bouncers With Little Education Try To Bully People Around, Well You Are Not Above The Law!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. either way its annoying to read

Almost as annoying as totally unrelated messages on a thread.

And about those bouncers: Pacha needs to drop the attitude because those type of bad stories spread and it makes no sense for Pacha management to loose credibility because of its own staff being unnecessarily mean and idiotic. Who's the boss of Pacha? The bouncers? If I was the boss I would not tolerate such behavior from my employees.

The bouncers have been jerk offs forever, where have you been??? They use to shake kids down at raves and take there drugs. I could also remember about 10 years ago leaving a Unity party at Vinyl. Me and my boy walked out at 6am with nyc under 6 inches of snow. The bitch bouncer wouldnt let us in til the storm was over so we both drove home on acid. I remember my friend who was driving saying, "wow I cant feel the peddles man, this isnt good."

I have worked at many clubs and one thing that i have found that most have in common is that the entertainment they sell is the people who come to the clubs. It's the people who make or break a club. Once the word starts to get around that things aren't as entertaining then things change. Fortunately, a call to a manager relaying an unappreciated attitude may help. The bottom line though is bouncers are bouncers and fortunately they work in clubs and not in airports handling luggage. Most aren't paid to communicate so any effort in this direction is usually a waste of time. Next time you're in a club and the bouncer starts looking your way silently and simply get out of his. After all , you would do the same in traffic if a bulldozer approached. Have your own good time!

The bouncers have been jerk offs forever, where have you been???

Well, first I don't accept crap from a fucking idiot because he works at a club. Shady boucers can go f themselves as far as I'm concerned. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow. Do you just accept assholes on a daily basis or what? It's not like any club nowadays provide such an amazing experience that I would accept to be stepped on or disrespected.

And, no, bouncers haven't been assholes everywhere, that's just simply not true. I can remember ok bouncers in some places.

This reminds me of the shadyness at Twilo when they were hiding drugged-out patrons in hiden rooms; or when Exit was so hardcore with the drug searches that half of the afterhours crowd decided to fuck this shit and not show up.

Also, I hope you know that times have changed and it's not the 70s/80s/90s and clubland isn't as free as it used to be. Clubland looks more like a polished corporate world nowadays..

Given the hard competition with Crobar, Pacha should do all it can to make sure the patrons have a good experience and shouldn't take any chances with its reputation and the word of mouth of its patrons.

Speaking of asshole bouncers..esp. crobar asshole bouncers my friend just told me a story bout how he was getting kicked out and the bouncer stole his phone then he called the cops AFTER he was already kicked out. Crobar is always shady with everything tho so it doesn't surprise me.

at the sasha residency closing party i was waiting on line around 3am, and my cell phone rang when i was on line, right before i got up to the bouncer. so i handed the bouncer my id and stuck out my wrist for the wristband while still on the phone.

he took my id and didn't give me a bracelet. when i got up to the door guy, i asked why there were no bracelets. the door guy said, oh no, there are....u didn't get one??? he went back to the bouncer, and the bouncer said to the door guy - "she was on her phone, being rude, so i didn't want to give her a bracelet."

wtf? i was never rude to him. I looked right at him, listened to him, and did as he said. i smiled at him too! just becuz i was on my phone. he made me say "IM SORRY" and after GREAT hesitation he finally gave me a bracelet. what a production.

It Is Horrible To Think That These Bouncers With Little Education Try To Bully People Around, Well You Are Not Above The Law!

i am sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience, but calling these bouncers with "little education" is just horribly ignorant.

I agree with the queen afterall jerkoff bouncers are what ruined Exit, right?

usually it is the patrons that do not know how to party and have a good time. good times does not means lots of letters of the alphabet. Rookies suck. Recently I saw a young girl try to take a bump while standing underneath a large fan which was moving the air around a lot. I was laughing so hard.

i am sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience, but calling these bouncers with "little education" is just horribly ignorant.

Oh cmon thats really not to far from the truth. It doesnt go for every bouncer of course but I would like to see a list of them to see which percentage actually passed the 3rd grade.

What do you people expect anyway, really.............Just go party and mind your own business and. When I walk into a room and a bouncer says get out, I do just that, no questions asked. Dont question these guys or get in confrontations with them. If you want to get in a agruement with one an get your teeth knocked out then go ahead. Maybe you can sue the club or bar and make out with a couple bucks. Me, I just be respectfull, if the guys an asshole then oh well. Thats why hes up all fucking night staring at people having a good time. I seriously doubt buy day hes running a large corporation.

Oh cmon thats really not to far from the truth. It doesnt go for every bouncer of course but I would like to see a list of them to see which percentage actually passed the 3rd grade.

What do you people expect anyway, really.............Just go party and mind your own business and. When I walk into a room and a bouncer says get out, I do just that, no questions asked. Dont question these guys or get in confrontations with them. If you want to get in a agruement with one an get your teeth knocked out then go ahead. Maybe you can sue the club or bar and make out with a couple bucks. Me, I just be respectfull, if the guys an asshole then oh well. Thats why hes up all fucking night staring at people having a good time. I seriously doubt buy day hes running a large corporation.

For real. Couldnt agree more. As Ive said before, ure even more of an idiot when u try and talk to them cause they still dont understand wtf it is ure saying to them most of the time. Just nod ure head and walk away. Explaining the situation to them is like giving ure order to the person at McDonalds and expecting them to get it right.

For real. Couldnt agree more. As Ive said before, ure even more of an idiot when u try and talk to them cause they still dont understand wtf it is ure saying to them most of the time. Just nod ure head and walk away. Explaining the situation to them is like giving ure order to the person at McDonalds and expecting them to get it right.

hahahaha, nicely put, lol

I Would Just Like To Say That The Nypd Or Whoever Needs To Make Sure These Bouncers Are Not Just Some Ex Cons With Huge Muscles, But Trained Professionals!!! I Was In The Hip Hop Room Saturday When A Repulsive Bouncer Yelled At My Friend And I To Get Out Of The Club Immediately, We Said Sure No Problem, But I Was Not Able To Get In Touch With My Friend, So She Said Give Me His Number, And I Will Call Him, After That The Bouncer Ripped The Phone Out Of Her Hand!!! What Right Does He Have To Do That When People Were Still In The Club!!! Luckily We Tracked Him Down Outside And He Gave Her The Phone Back! This Was Totally Not Professional Behavior

crobar's security does not just kick people out for no reason. There must have been something that you did to instigate the situation.

Crobar kicked the whole club out man, and bouncer got antsy we did not move and took the girl's phone! As far as bounvers being educated it is not ignorant if the ywere smart successful men, they would not have to be working long hrs in a club for extra income!!!!!!!