Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubbing friends part 2

Hey what happened to everyone that was supposed to meet up at exit. i was behind the dj from 1-2. Liz i went up to a bunch of girls with leopard but apparantely none of them were you. One girl was like, why does everyone keep on asking me if i'm Liz. at one point i was yelling out Liz and a whole group of strangers started yelling with me. anyways what happened? did anyone meet someone from this site?

You had the same problem too huh? Yeah I didn't get to meet anyone either. I was in that area too around 1am walking around. No one was there. I left around 1:30. I couldn't take the cheesy music and the atmosphere. Lousy vibes, being on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> and getting told at the door there was no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> annoyed me, and plus almost getting beat up didn't help either. The $25 wasn't worth it. Never going back and I'm sticking to Twilo. Anyone want to meet Friday at Twilo, I'd be up. Awesome lineup of DJs, Dave Seaman, Anthony Pappa, Slacker, and Chris Fortier. cool.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

shadowchaser076@aol.com

bahahaha...i was there for a lil while too...i definitely saw some people meeting up because i heard people asking each other there names...but my friend was pulling me away, so i couldnt stay...i told all of you that the champagne room was a better spot! tongue.gif

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Hey Guys I dont know what went wrong I was waiting from 12:45 til 1:15 and then I got bored and went to the leopard room....I was standing right in front of the DJ...the one thats directly across from the bar on the balcony....I had on my leopard skirt and a black shirt and my hair was loose....no one came up to me so I left....I went in search of E.... smile.gif

maybe next time...we shouldnt meet inside...outside is alot easier...

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

Yes I have black hair.....heh...I was asking alot of people for E that night....I was with an Asian girl who was wearing Red pants...ring a bell? Oh....Im going back to Exit this Friday if anyone wants to try and meet up.

Liz

------------------

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Yes I have black hair.....heh...I was asking alot of people for E that night....I was with an Asian girl who was wearing Red pants...ring a bell? Oh....Im going back to Exit this Friday if anyone wants to try and meet up.

Liz

On another note, you F-ing crazy if you go up to random people and ask for stuff. First off, if you do anything, you should always have a trusted source, and second, undercovers are now out in full force, just waiting to fill their quotas now that E is in the news......and why is it that I (and other tall people that I know) always get asked for drugs? Are drug dealers supposed to be tall and conspicuous? And it's not like I stand up against a wall and look like one. I could be dancing for 3 hours, and as soon as I stop, somebody will come up and ask me for E, K or whatever. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

i also hate it when you are dancing really hard, and people assume you MUST have drugs, and stop me while i am enjoying myself and ask if i have anything.

also i tend to get dressed a bit raverish, with a wig and the likings, so since i rave = drugs? WTF. angryfire.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Everyone needs to calm down..this isnt a drug string heh. Lord whatever I wasnt asking random people.....I was with someone that was asking people she knew so dont blow a fuse I dont buy from anyone I see. As for why people ask tall people for drugs I dunno...but please chill out..... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------