Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carl cox and dt at pacha...eh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dannys set was hands down the best set I have heard all year from any DJ, anyone that didnt like the music is deranged

Look at your name "Techcetera." To say that anyone who didnt like the music is deranged, is absurd!!! It was pure evil dark tech. If you dont like tech, or like me, someone who cant stand too too much of it in one sitting. It was a horrible set. To me it was crazy, dumb, stupid, idiot music. I think your deranged listening to this for more than an hour.

Look at your name "Techcetera." To say that anyone who didnt like the music is deranged, is absurd!!! It was pure evil dark tech. If you dont like tech, or like me, someone who cant stand too too much of it in one sitting. It was a horrible set. To me it was crazy, dumb, stupid, idiot music. I think your deranged listening to this for more than an hour.

Ok but you know shit about music so your opinion is void

No in ur post its a rambaling mess... and know ur gonna cmment on 2 great Dj's.. WTF ur opinion just went to the shitter.. sanchez and DT are NYC greats.. bro ur really a negative mess lately.. but like u said its ur opinion and this is mine pce pce.. hope u cheer up soon!!

I am actully quite cheery!!! You know me, I am just very vocal, I dont give a shit, if if pisses some people off. Way of life. No matter what I say, someone will get mad. Now in the same way, when I do like something, and want to support it, I will also share. Thats what this board is for, isnt it?? Now if my post is a rambaling mess, or not, who gives 4 fucks. You get my point. Only an idiot wouldnt it. Last time I checked this was an open forum, not an english writing class. Whats next, Run-on sentences. PLEASE!!!!!

I was there, I saw it 1st hand. More that half the people were druged up beyond there minds capacity. Just dancing to anybeat that DT would throw them, no matter if it sounded like shit, or was Blackwater. This is what I saw with my own 2 eyes, up and down Pacha. These people could not remember any of the beats 5 min after they were played.

I am actully quite cheery!!! You know me, I am just very vocal, I dont give a shit, if if pisses some people off. Way of life. No matter what I say, someone will get mad. Now in the same way, when I do like something, and want to support it, I will also share. Thats what this board is for, isnt it?? Now if my post is a rambaling mess, or not, who gives 4 fucks. You get my point. Only an idiot wouldnt it. Last time I checked this was an open forum, not an english writing class. Whats next, Run-on sentences. PLEASE!!!!!

I was there, I saw it 1st hand. More that half the people were druged up beyond there minds capacity. Just dancing to anybeat that DT would throw them, no matter if it sounded like shit, or was Blackwater. This is what I saw with my own 2 eyes, up and down Pacha. These people could not remember any of the beats 5 min after they were played.

Yea ur very vocal and yea its a message board.. but who give 4 fucks you do.. you have a rebuttle for everyone after u post something and then tomorrow you will be like well go DT and GO COXY.. so i dont get it.. u hated boris and now go to many of his parties.. so you contridict urself many of times.. maybe its me but MANY times the way u word stuff is not an opinion its a STATMENT!! there is a difference but to each his own.. pce pce!!

Yea ur very vocal and yea its a message board.. but who give 4 fucks you do.. you have a rebuttle for everyone after u post something and then tomorrow you will be like well go DT and GO COXY.. so i dont get it.. u hated boris and now go to many of his parties.. so you contridict urself many of times.. maybe its me but MANY times the way u word stuff is not an opinion its a STATMENT!! there is a difference but to each his own.. pce pce!!

I am just a very strong person. I am fuckin stubborn. When I believe something, its tuff to make me see different. Is that a great thing??? Probably not. But its me, what can I do. I dont think I contridict myself. I never once said I hated Boris. But I have not been to a Boris party in at least 5 mons.

But you didnt hear his SET you heard only a few hrs! Ask the light guy from shelter next time you go who showed up and coudltn believe what he was hearing in the early monring afternoon sun.

And your statement is a bit off i dont drink nor do drugs and know a handful of people who are the sameway and know what music was being played just remember that.

But you didnt hear his SET you heard only a few hrs! Ask the light guy from shelter next time you go who showed up and coudltn believe what he was hearing in the early monring afternoon sun.

And your statement is a bit off i dont drink nor do drugs and know a handful of people who are the sameway and know what music was being played just remember that.

rayray is industry so he knows whats up

I know Bull, I def exclude you, and some others. You were there man, you def saw exactly what Im talkin about.

Same here along with all my friends, and I bet all of your friends were for the most part sober Gabe....there were def. a lot of people doing drugs its a club and its expected no matter where you go but however there were also many many people not on drugs bouncing to all of DT's beats....face the facts DT spun great

If sandman dubs rayrays69 as industry...then i'm sure he will dub Silverbull as industry

Silverbull has my respect, he goes out sober and just loves this shit. Thats fine, I'm on the other end of the fence drinking like a fish when I go out. Why someone as knowledgeable as Silverbull wastes his time on the idiots on this site will always baffle me?

Rayray will not be given Industry status by myself or my pannel. He is with out a doubt the biggest "post clown" in cp history. I can bash him all I want but hes the only reason that I even check this site for a laugh. I just have too much free time some days...lol

Silverbull has my respect, he goes out sober and just loves this shit. Thats fine, I'm on the other end of the fence drinking like a fish when I go out. Why someone as knowledgeable as Silverbull wastes his time on the idiots on this site will always baffle me?

Rayray will not be given Industry status by myself or my pannel. He is with out a doubt the biggest "post clown" in cp history. I can bash him all I want but hes the only reason that I even check this site for a laugh. I just have too much free time some days...lol

Let me just say again: Sandman go fuck your mother and grandmother.

Please continue to not check this site, and please please continue to drinking urself stupid every nite. Probably the only way your old ugly ass escapes ur pitiful life.

And what da fuck is wrong with you, I am SUPERSTARR!!!!

Can no one give me the respect I deserve!!! DAMN!!!!

Let me just say again: Sandman go fuck your mother and grandmother.

Please continue to not check this site, and please please continue to drinking urself stupid every nite. Probably the only way your old ugly ass escapes ur pitiful life.

And what da fuck is wrong with you, I am SUPERSTARR!!!!

Can no one give me the respect I deserve!!! DAMN!!!!

congrats on your first residency... the CP Clown

as for a pitiful life, I am willing to bet my house (I own one, do you?) that you can't come close to me in any catagory. If you could, you wouldn't spend so much time pitching your assinine ideas here daily.