Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need advice on what club to hit on friday...

I'm goin there to dance, meet some women, and have a good time. I'm not there for drugs or booze or sex tongue.gif

I'm 19 now and i need a crowd that is in my age-group.. i heard somebody suggest sound factory.

I like the music that exit plays (if they dont have at least one track of zombie nation i consider it a bust :P... oohohohoh ooohhoh oooohohho oh oh oh oh .. )

Please let me know, just need to dance, NOT TOO CROWDED (i went to twilo for S&D and was suffocated .. not literally but almost), decent girl/guy ratio, and all that good music smile.gif

help a young'n out smile.gif

and if you're not feeling Exit, come and check out Tunnel...

Returning to his residency Eddie Baez with guest DJ Alex Lauderstein...DJ JACKIE CHRISTIE in the Nu Room...Alex Aviance & Meritt in the Kenny Scharf Room...T-Pro spinning hip hop in Xanders Cafe...Girlina and Harry Whodini with the Clubkids in the Mezz...And DJ Hector in the Hallway...Hosted by Anthony Lamont, Jened, and others...18 and over.

List name is ABSENT MINDED

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

well, i would give twilo a try again. it's not going to be as crowded, it's cheaper, and it's going to have some TIGHT djs. you can't go wrong with seaman, pappa, slacker, and fortier. i am yet to see them, but i hope i could make it this weekend.

you mentioned you liked zombie nation... well, unfortunately, you won't find that at twilo this friday, or any day for that matter.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

read my post above about Tunnel...It gives the info about Friday...But i was mistaken...Eddie Baez will be in Miami...Jackie Christie will be doing the main floor...meaning---its the first time ever a female DJ has spun on the main floor at Tunnel

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Danny is there every week. Put him on ice and check out other int'l talent.

Pappa is one to watch! Seaman always comes through.

I wonder if Slacker will do a live PA or just spin?

Never heard Fortier spin but I'm sure he can rock it too.