Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's ur best piece of club momento (aka found my pvd watch!)

That watch is the bestest.. god you are so lucky.. does it still smell of Trance?

Paul didn't play much Trance at his first set. It was very very fast Progressive House with some Trance thrown in. That 1st night he flipped us all out seeing he was a complete unknown and turned out to be the best DJ I had ever heard. So on the 2nd tour we both knew what each other was about and so I was easily able to swindle and sweet talk him out of his watch.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahahaahahahahhahaaha yo starscream i never had any problems with you..but ur a piece of work. not only do u go ahead and get my post deleted...u go and threaten me physically over PM's...way to make sure uve got every angle covered..

and just in case every1 isnt informed ..

35mdr1y.jpg

ahahahahaahahahahhahaaha yo starscream i never had any problems with you..but ur a piece of work. not only do u go ahead and get my post deleted...u go and threaten me physically over PM's...way to make sure uve got every angle covered..

and just in case every1 isnt informed ..

35mdr1y.jpg

KEEP IT IN YOUR SIG SO IT DOESN'T GET REMOVED

a pair of sunglasses a juiceball gave me @ Factory...they still have guido sweat on them :love:

Attn moderators/people with no sense of humor: this is called a joke. I promise the ACLU will not be on your ass for offending guidos. Please do not delete.

JOKING ABOUT AIDS IS NOT A JOKE YOU IGNORANT TWITS!!!And GHOOSSST I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW MANY GAY PEOPLE YOU KNOW,DOESNT MEAN ITS OK>DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS WITH HIV OR AIDS?DO YOU CRACK ON THEM ABOUT IT?WOULD THAT BE FUNNY TO YOU GUYS IF SOMEONE YOU CARED ABOUT WAS HARRASSED LIKE THAT?LIKE IM COMMING TO LIC YEAH OK.....SOME OF YOU ,AND I ALREADY GOT YOU PINNED ARE JUST PLAIN NASTY ON HERE.SOOO QUCK TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON.Do WHAT YOU DO DRAMAWHORES.AND YES I KNOW ITS ALL IN CAPS MAYBE IT WILL GET THROUGH SOME OF YOUR THICK SKULLS...ITS NOT COOL TO JOKE ABOUT AIDS.......SOMEDAY IT COULD BE YOU!!!!!!FUCKIn NUFF SAID U SAD BUNCH OF OATS.

JOKING ABOUT AIDS IS NOT A JOKE YOU IGNORANT TWITS!!!And GHOOSSST I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK HOW MANY GAY PEOPLE YOU KNOW,DOESNT MEAN ITS OK>DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS WITH HIV OR AIDS?DO YOU CRACK ON THEM ABOUT IT?WOULD THAT BE FUNNY TO YOU GUYS IF SOMEONE YOU CARED ABOUT WAS HARRASSED LIKE THAT?LIKE IM COMMING TO LIC YEAH OK.....SOME OF YOU ,AND I ALREADY GOT YOU PINNED ARE JUST PLAIN NASTY ON HERE.SOOO QUCK TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON.Do WHAT YOU DO DRAMAWHORES.AND YES I KNOW ITS ALL IN CAPS MAYBE IT WILL GET THROUGH SOME OF YOUR THICK SKULLS...ITS NOT COOL TO JOKE ABOUT AIDS.......SOMEDAY IT COULD BE YOU!!!!!!FUCKIn NUFF SAID U SAD BUNCH OF OATS.

how come you get to type in all caps?

what are "sad bunch of oats"?

and your post is so incoherent...i guess those t-cells are dropping huh?

Joking about death & diseases is hardly funny. My best friend just got really ill for the 1st time 2 months ago, after being sick for 10 years, and I had to deal with "fuck, is this it?". If your mom or sister just died from cancer I don't think you're gonna find some jerk-off, who's making juvenille comments about cancer, as funny. Let us know the next time someone close to you dies and how. That way we can start making snide comments about it. You'll see you're less than thrilled when 2 weeks after your best friends dies of a heart attack some prick is cracking jokes that aren't in the least bit "light-hearted".

What amazes me is the retards that say crap like this do NOT live in NYC but NJ. Isn't there a board for NJ? If you're going to have a NJ mental-state keep to that board but have enough respect to realize you're out of your home turf when you start making snide comments about people dying from AIDS in the NYC section.

As for the "Aviance" reference in this post... where is this coming from? I'm either good friends and/or good associates with some of them so if some retard on this borad is saying crap about 'em I'd like to know since you're talking about friends.

thehype

Radest Fuckin Dude Alive

Posts: 9,798 You have received an infraction at Clubplanet Nightlife Community

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear starscream,

You have received an infraction at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?p=3045611

Reason: Inappropriate Language

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thehype

View Public Profile

Send a private message to thehype

Visit thehype's homepage!

Find More Posts by thehype

Add thehype to Your Buddy List

Tell thehype to suck your gay ass.