Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexy at the roxy heads?

Shit I still have my roxy shirt in my frame, haha i promoted nightclubs for 8 years and i can honestly say that Roxy was probally my best years or clubbing and promoting. meet so many cool ass people and made some good cash as well. i wish roxy and there new party the best of luck and i will be there soon to check out the new party and give them my support. rip it sick and get back johnny for one night, and maybe Derb, hahaha.

Jack Z

Velvet Rope

haha i remember that clown.... i found out who he really was and he shit his pants and went crying back to staten island :)

that avatar had nothing to do with roxy either--

but yea--im lookin for rdancer and those cats to round em up for the reunion party comin up

i already heard from dimi, linabina, cody, ronin, legend, QUOTH, and some other heads as well

haha i remember that clown.... i found out who he really was and he shit his pants and went crying back to staten island :)

that avatar had nothing to do with roxy either--

but yea--im lookin for rdancer and those cats to round em up for the reunion party comin up

i already heard from dimi, linabina, cody, ronin, legend, QUOTH, and some other heads as well

Mike, I occasionally see Alan online, I'll try and hit him up there, I doubt he's around this forum anymore.