Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what does everyone here do for a living...

Intertnet, but not tech. User Interface consulting and user research.

depending on how nerdy I'm feeling and who I'm talking to, I might describe my work as

anthropologist

cognitive scientist

web designer

.com superstar

and, for all those .com VC people out there, I'm probably working with some of your clients to get their sites built. don't worry, there in good hands.

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 07-28-2000).]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an IT Recruiter currently in Sydney, Australia, heading over to my new job in NYC after the Olympics (in October) cool.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I'm going to the University of Delaware and working part time at Lechters, that shitty kitchen/houseware store.

Boa, you live in Sydney? My grandmother and all my mom's side of my family live in Newcastle-I love going down there to visit but I haven't been able to go for the last couple of years. It's nice though.

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

Sales Assistant @ a major securities firm. I'm always afraid to say which one. I'd rather stay anonymous here. Wall St. is such a small world and there are so many people here from it. I probably have worked with some of you before!!

pretend to manage a team of infrastructure, network and system engineers for an investment company...while i actually surf, post and buy sh.t off the web all day...your typical manager...no job is too important that you can't figure out how to do it tomorrow...

------------------

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

My day job, I work in the story department of one of the biggest talent agencies in LA. My night job, I promote the hottest Friday weekly house club in town, and soon, the hottest Thursday weekly venue.

If this deal I'm working on goes through, I'll also be a movie producer...my credits keep piling up...and I used to model socks on the radio.