Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink @ Love?

^^^^ Dude what are you talking about 10 people? You go to a club the first month it's open and with no promotion and then brand it forever?? Stop hating.

The crowds at LOVE on Saturdays for our events have been GREAT!!!

As for Josh Wink.......we'll have to see.

Below are the Saturdays lineups for November.

Upcoming Events

LOVE Weekly Saturdays November

179 Macdougal Street@the corner of 8th St NYC

November 4th

Pete Moss, Fred Everything, Foos

November 11th

Doc Martin, DB & Jason Jinx, Sleepy & Boo

November 18th

Roy Davis Jr., The return of Robert Armani, DJ MSG

November 25th

Oji & Una*****LIVE*****, DJ Pope, DJ Oji

Yea love is a OK spot at best, so small, the system is really sick one of the best in the city but really that about it everytime i go it not at all packed and i get ehre like 3ish or so and it like died not vibe going or anything i end up just leaveing back home :(

haven't been to Love many times, 3 total. but every time I have been the place has had a good crowd. then again I have gone on big nights (Paolo Mojo, Derrick carter)

Wink is a huge night so I have a feeling the place will be packed. Hopefully not too packed though.

as previously said: LOVE as a venue has so much potential! Perfect sound, not too big not too small, reasonable prices.

I LOVE LOVE!

If it were located in the 'trendy' meat packing district, the club would be packed every night.

I was there last friday for Demi & DJ KIWI's bday party, and it was far from being crowded.

I will go back there for Thanksgiving night.

as previously said: LOVE as a venue has so much potential! Perfect sound, not too big not too small, reasonable prices.

I LOVE LOVE!

If it were located in the 'trendy' meat packing district, the club would be packed every night.

I was there last friday for Demi & DJ KIWI's bday party, and it was far from being crowded.

I will go back there for Thanksgiving night.

I was there that night too. It was my first time there. The sound system is unreal but the music wasn't all that and there wasn't much of a crowd. That place definitely has a lot of potential!