Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P Zee

I know that many of you knew her so i wanted to let you all know. Zee passed this morning. Im not sure how many people still post on here that we knew but I figured I would post....

She will be missed

Funeral will be on Tues. For more information feel free to email me...asardo@bear.com

I know that many of you knew her so i wanted to let you all know. Zee passed this morning. Im not sure how many people still post on here that we knew but I figured I would post....

She will be missed

Funeral will be on Tues. For more information feel free to email me...asardo@bear.com

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family....will def be missed by many if not all on this bored.....R I P Latina

Anyone that had the pleasure of knowing her, knows what a genuine sweetheart she was as well as incredibly strong.

Her family, and very close friends are in my prayers, and may she Rest in Peace..

I'll never get it why things like this happen to people like Zee..

:(

if anyone has an cool pics of zee please forward to schooch33@aol.com.

I am making a pic board for the funeral....

She is being cremated.....

viewing and funeral

jacksons funeral

neptune blvd

neptune nj

this tues

noon - 3pm

cee otter also asked me if donations should go to the cance society or if flowers should be sent..

The familys reply to that was have them please send flowers to funeral home instead of donations to the cancer society

I havn't been here on CP in a very long time and just want to send out my condolences to family and friends. I've known Zee for a short while but I'm glad I got to know her through the CP family. She was always nice to me and always had a smile on her face when I would see her. These are the memories I will remember, she will be missed, RIP!

-Jasen

Hi, My name is Lisa I was Zee's childhood best friend, I met Adriana this weekend, she gave me this website so i could see all the nice things people had to say about Zee....She was 38 years old and very special to me and my family...and we miss her deeply...her family sends theyre thanks to all of you who have prayed for along the way...please let me know of any benefits that are being held for her...for i heard rumor of such..Again Thanks to you all...In loving memory of my Friend Zorahida-Groll Ortiz... Leave all pain and fear behind,Today has left us a part of you in our hearts,our souls, our minds...Angels never die..

Love, Lisa,Angel, Devon,Gabby and sophia Conde-Veras ..