Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had one wish......

wow, so many choices and only one to be granted.........hmmmmm......

well, i guess i have to pick....

i wish to have my friend/lover/soul mate come back to me (left to do some soul-searching, the jerk). love.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

nikilina, hope all goes well with your grandmom.

If I had one wish I would wish . . . I'd wish that here were TWO Saturdays in a week instead of one! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Originally posted by nikilina:

well... i would wish that my grandmom would get better.. she's in the hospital.

i'm sure if you asked me this last week my answer would have been different, but things change....

Nik...OMG...I'm soooo sorry to hear!! Hope she gets better real soon!! Call me!!

MWAH

SMOKEE

I don't think its shallow picking money as your wish! Unfortunately, money is so dominant in our society but just because you have it doesn't mean that you have to be absorbed by it. I'd pick money because It would give me (and my family and friends) happiness. I know that I would be very charitable but I'd also be able to do many of the things that I simply don't have time for or simply can't afford right now!

Queestion: If you won "THE BIG GAME," would you still work? My answer: Hell no!!! I'd take up several hobbies and most of all try to improve my golf game!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

LOL . . . B2B, we could go on and on and on . . .

How about an end to animal cruelty . . .

. . . cure to AIDS and cancer . . .

. . . the secret to the X-Files series . . .

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

I'd like to have a foursome with Halle Berry, Teri Hatcher and Selma Hayek

...but honestly, I wish everyone would just stop whining about how unfortunate they are and do something about their misfortune instead

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-04-2000).]

I would wish for complete and total happiness. The way i see it, if i were completely and totally happy:

-my family, friends and i would be financially secure

-there would be nothing but good news to report on the 11:00 broadcast because there wouldn't be crime, poverty and hardship in our world

-people would love and care for eachother, and we all would see ourselves as unified human beings instead of black, white, rich , poor, and all the other things we use to separate and alienate ourselves.

How's that for a pageant answer? =)

Originally posted by divalicious:

I would wish for complete and total happiness. The way i see it, if i were completely and totally happy:

-there would be nothing but good news to report on the 11:00 broadcast because there wouldn't be crime, poverty and hardship in our world

-people would love and care for eachother, and we all would see ourselves as unified human beings instead of black, white, rich , poor, and all the other things we use to separate and alienate ourselves.

Why did Eve have to be so curious??? ...haha

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-04-2000).]

u'd probably get death..

or maybe i took fantasy island too seriously and you might actually get what you expect smile.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

rebecca07,

i completely agree with you. my family is going through some financial turmoil right now, and i wish that we had more money so my parents wouldn't stress and be upset all the time.

but i wish right now i was done with college (one more year!) and working full time to support my parents.

sob, sob! sorry people, had a rough morning. have a good weekend, all of you! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-04-2000).]

i wish i were older

i'm only 24: i was only 14 when house music hit Europe, and could not afford to buy all the records i wanted and now i'm spending $$$ on Ebay to complete my collection

if i had been 6 or 8 years older back in 90, i may have become another Laurent Garnier (lol!)

and if i were older, i'd have had the opportunity to experience Sound Factory when Jr was at her best and Twilo with DT

an above all: an end to cancer and AIDS

I'd like to be reborn in 3 billion years, in time to watch the sun burn out, and last of earth's civilisation fly off into space to go and start a new community in some other far-away galaxy...

Apart from me and a few mates who would be partying it up in God's Kitchen....

world peace, a stop to animal crulety, cures for aids & cancer etc are all good wishes, but they're inevitable...

Don't waste your wish on something that is on it's way!

Also, don't wish for more wishes - i saw some guy do that on fantasy island the other day, and he ended up in the bottle.. smile.gif