Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if SPACE Nightclub in Miami opened up In NYc ?

rbert

I wished Space would open a nightclub In NYc we need more big venue nightclubs playing house music. All the top Dj from around the world want to play in NY and NY doesnt have enough big venues for them to spin what a shame. WMC 2oo7 Sb whose going?

i would say NYC should have more original clubs personally.

ill go with that definately

having a REALLY REALLY big club in NYC is already a (BEEN DONE) thing

why add the competition. Theres plenty of big room places in nyc as it is. The fact that most people DONT go there is mearly because they arent doing anything different from eachother

whats the difference of having a SPACE, or a PACHA, or whatever names big club

the only thing that makes SPACE MIAMI so special is the terrace...

and how can you say NY does not have big enough clubs for these people to play in ?

how much bigger do you want ???

i believe Space actually was open in NY, but in the Hamptons around 5 years ago or so. If memory serves me correct DT had a night there, then afterwards when space closed for the night the party was then taken to someones house.....

-

NYC doesnt need a club space, honestly it will attract even more meatheads than what Crobar and Pacha...

-

I really think the scene in NYC was destroyed when Twilo was shut down. Yes, Vinyl was still around, but that place is a distant memory now as well.

-

As far as Space, I personally prefer the old one better...If anyone has any pix of the flags on the old terrace please post 'em

I agree with everybody on this thread.IN MIami Twilo opend up and the rumor is Sf supposed to opend up and Crobar Miami is under renovation. NYC has a lot of talented Dj but the club owners of NYc all they think about is bottle service vip and money. I wished club owners would return to back in the days when its was all about the music and throwing good parties. Vegas and MIami clubscene is getter better and hotter and NYC is not keeping up at all.At least NYC will always have top talented Dj from NY keeping us on top in the scene.

the club owners of NYc all they think about is bottle service vip and money. I wished club owners would return to back in the days when its was all about the music and throwing good parties.

yeah stupid club owners, what are they thinking by making tons of money for themselves when instead they could just be catering to a bunch of drugged out dirtbags who dance all night rather then spend a single $$

As far as Space, I personally prefer the old one better...If anyone has any pix of the flags on the old terrace please post 'em

I loved the old space better as well... it was like a dark dungeon that i could get lost in.. lol All though the patio at the new space is pretty fucking sick :D

Did he actually say that NYC is about bottle service while Miami & Vegas are becoming the new standards for nightlife?!?! :funny: :funny: :funny:

WOW

Yeah, vegas is all about the music. sure. though I did have a good night on the roof terrance of Pur. Nice view of the strip and some decent house music.

i say the more clubs the merrier... im somewhat new to all this, but what ive seen so far i love... but i always hear how great things "used" to be... whats stopping it from being what it used to be? same dj's, same people looking to have fun...

open up space, re-open exit, tunnel, spirit, bring more original clubs as well... lets get NYC jumping better than ever

like i said im new to this, but i think crobar and pacha are doing a really good job, everytime ive been to either of those, ive had an absolute blast, never any problems only love from the people there, just good times all around