Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO PEOPLE REALLY GET POOKED WITH AIDS @ CLUBS?

THAT IS SOME SCARY SHIT...THIS GIRL WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HER FRIEND THAT HAD THIS HAPPEN TO HER @ TUNNEL....SO I WAS LIKE "WOW" SINCE I'M GONNA GO THERE YO IF THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO ME I'D FLIP THE FUCK OUT .....

WHAT WOULD YOU DO.....?

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

I've heard of it happening at the Tunnel and Twilo, but I haven't heard about for a long, long time. I wouldn't worry about it cause it could happen anywhere but there is nothing to do against it if some asshole decides to do that.

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

How about the one where a guy gets picked up by a gorgeous girl in a club, gets back to his hotel room and then......he wakes up in the bath in a tub of ice, with call 911 written on the mirrors......one of his kidneys had been removed! wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Someone was stuck with a needle a long time ago, at a club in NY, it was in the early 90's i think it was Limelight, not Tunnel,

i no it happened i remember being there, and seeing the cops go nuts looking for the guy,

It was this black guy, who in witch i forgot his name, but he was a freak, and he stuck his X girl, or some shit like that, im sure you could find the article at the library

it was 1990- or 91

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

this is definitely a myth, and the scary part is that people are willing to bring it to the next level and actually go around pricking people to get them even more scared.

my boyfriend was pricked by a sharp object at the tunnel, and so was his friend. it wasn't enough that either of them started to bleed, but they both definitely felt a sharp poke. my boyfriend and i were both a bit concerned, so the next morning we went to the doctor, just in case.

well, the doctor reassured as that the chances are impossible that you can attain any sort of disease with just a prick; the only way is if the skin is broken and exposed, and injected with infected blood. this is common sense, but it's good to know.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty19, I wouldn't doubt that. From what I hear when you're on acid you want to share it with the world. Couple of my friend (regular acid users) told me how when they're tripping they think of 101 ways to pollute the air or water or whatever with acid so the whole world can trip out. It's like they have this obsession to share it with everyone.

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

... Poked with AIDS? you people are nuts ...

... as for the acid thing I know is true I seen it done, had it done and done it ... i had a watergun at this rave a long long time ago and my boy had some home brewed acid ... we put about a "water cap" full of acid in the gun (mixed with water) and sprayed that shit on everyone .. i can't really remember the outcome but their was some FUCKED UP people running around there at the end of night ...

those were the days....

Originally posted by newsense:

... Poked with AIDS? you people are nuts ...

... as for the acid thing I know is true I seen it done, had it done and done it ... i had a watergun at this rave a long long time ago and my boy had some home brewed acid ... we put about a "water cap" full of acid in the gun (mixed with water) and sprayed that shit on everyone .. i can't really remember the outcome but their was some FUCKED UP people running around there at the end of night ...

those were the days....

you musta felt reall cool! asshole

------------------

deez nuts

When I use to hit up TUNNEL back in '98 that rumor about getting poked with needles to infect others with AIDS was going around. Sure it freaked me out but then I learned that many of the people that were doing it were actually just talking a clean sewing needle....no AIDS or anything on it...and just poking people to scare them. Luckily nothing had ever happened to myself or friends but you never know with some people out there. I havent heard about it still going on now but it is possible.

Whether youve changed now or not, you were an asshole then for doingit....i was debating this with someone and he kept saying the watergun thing is impossible, because they search you at the door...i guess if you did it....why the hell would you homebrew acid also? Nothing else to do with your time?

Originally posted by vj604:

Whether youve changed now or not, you were an asshole then for doingit....i was debating this with someone and he kept saying the watergun thing is impossible, because they search you at the door...i guess if you did it....why the hell would you homebrew acid also? Nothing else to do with your time?

First off this was an outlaw party back in '93 ... no security ... And why would I homebrew Acid ...UUUmmm ... I don't know, cause 7-11 was all out i guess, u moron ... how else do think acid is distributed on the streets? U think some scientists sit around making it and selling it out the back door of their lab?

And yeah I was an asshole for doing it but nobody cared they all thought it was funny, well most of them ...

FUCK IT

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD