Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protest this (NYC Black Crime Stats)

18% of the population in New York City is BLACK.

69% of all the murders this year in New York City have been committed by BLACKS.

Over 60% of all identified suspects in all crime complaints filed in New York City are BLACK.

Maybe the Black leaders should deal with that problem.

Why no protest when the kid on the corner gets gunned down by another black man?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Black Leaders? Sharpton,Jackson,Butts and others are sickening,a disgrace to the Black Community,the only time you see or hear them is when there's a White on Black crime,whenever there is a Black on Black crime,where are the so called leaders.Nowhere to be found.

What Black Leaders? Sharpton,Jackson,Butts and others are sickening,a disgrace to the Black Community,the only time you see or hear them is when there's a White on Black crime,whenever there is a Black on Black crime,where are the so called leaders.Nowhere to be found.

LOL, im guessing they are attending a Michael Richards rally at the moment.

u guys r fucking ridiculous....

this bitch up here cant even spell BLACK not to mention CAUCUS...ur all pretty much the reason there is tension between races

this kid was a good kid from what i remember of him from JHS...and he was gunned down for what? nothing

rev sharpton is def fanning the flames but u cant discount what happened..its not like he was holding heat or threatening any1..just walked out of a club

u guys r fucking ridiculous....

this bitch up here cant even spell BLACK not to mention CAUCUS...ur all pretty much the reason there is tension between races

this kid was a good kid from what i remember of him from JHS...and he was gunned down for what? nothing

rev sharpton is def fanning the flames but u cant discount what happened..its not like he was holding heat or threatening any1..just walked out of a club

not all the facts are out yet, so don't jump to conclusions.

and it's not a white vs. black thing either b/c there were black and mexican cops involved as well.... people just want to make it a racial issue

You are a total idiot, all the time black comedians use the word nigger and no one makes a big deal out of it, so why do they make a big deal out of it when someone white does it!?!?!?! stupid!

and countless black get offended when other blacks call theire own kind Nigger! now STFU! pretty please lol

you people are morons.

seriously.

Whats next, white people never cause problems in the projects?

CAUSE THERE ARE NO WHITES IN THE PROJECTS.

Seriously......did you guys fall asleep in Jr. High School history class?

African Americans did not get full equality under the law until 1968. 1968!

Before that they were systematically beaten, segregated, tortured and held back by the state. And now you compare crime numbers like they should be equally weighted by race. For 600 years whites have lived freely in America, African Americans haven't even been free for 40 years yet.

You are all a bunch of morons. Especially cfslugger21.

not all the facts are out yet, so don't jump to conclusions.

and it's not a white vs. black thing either b/c there were black and mexican cops involved as well.... people just want to make it a racial issue

although a black cop and hispanic cops were involved DOES NOT take it out of racial territory ALTHOUGH i believe this is just a case of trigger happy cops, without enough exp....

im not a racist, but white on black crime gets too much exposure in the media

how about the whole black music industry promoting violence, degrading women and that whole "gansta status" bullshit is so fucking wack

What about white kids and their violent video games?

your logic is flawed

The only people i know making this issue a race issue are white people like us with our immediate defensive posturing.

I think it is more a blacks vs. cops than a black vs. white thing.

your logic is flawed

The only people i know making this issue a race issue are white people like us with our immediate defensive posturing.

amen

your logic is flawed

judging from what u see in the news, more black people make issues like this a racial one.

judging from what u see in the news, more black people make issues like this a racial one.

It's a normal feeling to have, but sadly its not true.

Just like when you fight with family or a girlfriend You always see your side as right and the other side as wrong.

Now you are truly cerebral when you can take yourself out of the equation and look at the issue as an unbiased third party.

18% of the population in New York City is BLACK.

69% of all the murders this year in New York City have been committed by BLACKS.

Over 60% of all identified suspects in all crime complaints filed in New York City are BLACK.

Maybe the Black leaders should deal with that problem.

Why no protest when the kid on the corner gets gunned down by another black man?

YOu forget to mention what percentage of the blacks are low income and/or poor, and also the race of the people who make the complaints about blacks...the racial majority of who runs the govt that may be responsible for putting blacks in an economically difficult situation, the history of slavery in america; also statistics and facts are 2 different things; statistics can also be doctored depending on who makes them.

As far as shooting goes, there was at least 1 white officer there(as Bloomberg says) and if he(or one of them) was the one that pulled the trigger 1st, then its possible it could have been racially motivated. Also I believe its possible blacks and latinos, etc can be trained to be racially prejudiced against thier own kind!

Um, maybe because our race enslaved them and tortured them for a couple hundred years and named them that regardless of the fact that they had all been given names like you and i.

Don't lump me in to that. My family just moved here in the early 20th century.

i agree with the goverment doing absolutley nothing to help poor minorities including blacks, hispanics and even whites for that matter.

But a lot of them choose the street instead of a better life thru school and work. And that large % that im talking about gives the other half a bad image.