Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attacked @ China Club!!!!

We went to China Club for my birthday and had a really good time, at first. Good music and dancing on the 3rd floor (Mostly Spanish music) the second floor was too packed to even dance without getting elbows in the ribs, not to mention if there was an emergency... (hip hop music) But the TREATMENT FROM THE "BOUNCERS' (roid raged freaks) was enoughto make me NEVER RETURN!!! They ATTACKED MY HUSBAND and one named, KENYA, was choking him almost to death!!!! It took 5 others guys to talk this guy down..This guy was seriously unbalanced!!! The reason: We bought bottles @ $175.00 a piece and a VIP table for $50.00 then they would'nt let us back upstairs...They tried to kick us out instead of letting us back upstairs...They don't give you the chance to leave before they POUNCE!!!BEWARE not only of ATTACKS by bouncers but of also paying hundreds of dollars on tables and booze then not being allowed to got back to your table. I guess you have to stay in the area where you get the table? The club was decent but overall not worth putting your life in danger from the people HIRED to protect things like that from happening...Oh, BTW, if you deceide to try your luck and this happens to you, don't wate your time freezing, trying to talk to the police outside, they don't care...It's an all around sad situation...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that is insane!! def talk to the manager and see what can come out of this....complain about that specific bouncer and the bottle service/vip treatment you got. even if it was the bouncer's job to NOT let anyone up those stairs (which is retarded, esp having a table) he had no right to get so physical. just curious, did your husband threaten him at all? either way, that's nuts. sorry you had a bad time....and stay away from those type of crowded clubs, come to places where you have room to dance and feel comfortable.

who's dumb enough to pay $175 for a bottle of liquer that at the most costs $40? Then pay $50 to sit down somewhere?

why is it dumb to buy a bottle or two with a group of friends and have a good time? Unless you still live in your mother's basement and dont have money to shell out.....LOL....let me guess your the type of dude who puts his name on the orange juice carton and tell his mom not to drink from it.........lmao

why is it dumb to buy a bottle or two with a group of friends and have a good time? Unless you still live in your mother's basement and dont have money to shell out.....LOL....let me guess your the type of dude who puts his name on the orange juice carton and tell his mom not to drink from it.........lmao

Well we all learn the hardway sometimes. Think about it asswipe and this comes from experience. 4 people on one bottle thats about $43 a person. At most you are getting 2 drinks per person out of that bottle. So thats over 20$ a drink when you count the tip at the end. Even if I was making 100k a year I wouldnt be so stupid to waste my money like that. Id rather put my money towards a nice surf and turf dinner. Or wipe my ass with $100 and smear it all over your face.

Sorry its just when a club has the word "China" in it im expecting a buffet set up or something.

Now LMAO....

We went to China Club for my birthday and had a really good time, at first. Good music and dancing on the 3rd floor (Mostly Spanish music) the second floor was too packed to even dance without getting elbows in the ribs, not to mention if there was an emergency... (hip hop music) But the TREATMENT FROM THE "BOUNCERS' (roid raged freaks) was enoughto make me NEVER RETURN!!! They ATTACKED MY HUSBAND and one named, KENYA, was choking him almost to death!!!! It took 5 others guys to talk this guy down..This guy was seriously unbalanced!!! The reason: We bought bottles @ $175.00 a piece and a VIP table for $50.00 then they would'nt let us back upstairs...They tried to kick us out instead of letting us back upstairs...They don't give you the chance to leave before they POUNCE!!!BEWARE not only of ATTACKS by bouncers but of also paying hundreds of dollars on tables and booze then not being allowed to got back to your table. I guess you have to stay in the area where you get the table? The club was decent but overall not worth putting your life in danger from the people HIRED to protect things like that from happening...Oh, BTW, if you deceide to try your luck and this happens to you, don't wate your time freezing, trying to talk to the police outside, they don't care...It's an all around sad situation...
your right the cops dont give a shit...but these are the same dipshit morons who would shut down a club for some demented bullshit ilogical reason that they created while sitting in a donut shop..dickin around!!!

who's dumb enough to pay $175 for a bottle of liquer that at the most costs $40? Then pay $50 to sit down somewhere?

where have u been jersey, u haven't been on here in a while....

honestly though it does seem like a rip off....u gotta love the bottle minimums too....

u know what though sometimes u just need to sit down and the speakers aren't that damn comfortable lol.

Well we all learn the hardway sometimes. Think about it asswipe and this comes from experience. 4 people on one bottle thats about $43 a person. At most you are getting 2 drinks per person out of that bottle. So thats over 20$ a drink when you count the tip at the end. Even if I was making 100k a year I wouldnt be so stupid to waste my money like that. Id rather put my money towards a nice surf and turf dinner. Or wipe my ass with $100 and smear it all over your face.

Sorry its just when a club has the word "China" in it im expecting a buffet set up or something.

Now LMAO....

BWHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :clap2: Bottles would be worth it if it was double the price, not 10 times the price. They can go fuck themselves and the ppl who actually thinks thats what having a good time is all about. Pass me the $6 redbull/water please.

BWHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :clap2: Bottles would be worth it if it was double the price, not 10 times the price. They can go fuck themselves and the ppl who actually thinks thats what having a good time is all about. Pass me the $6 redbull/water please.

see you understand me, thank you sir.

Looks like "Knp" is stroking his prick in the "Vip". Prolly dancing all stiff and shit. Losen up pal

It's not worth it to go out and get into a possible physical confrontation with the security unless you're out with a whole bunch of mean ass mofo's with you. That way, if security fucks with you, then you and your posse could kick some serious ass. All out brawl just like in the Wild West baby! :gang:

your right the cops dont give a shit...but these are the same dipshit morons who would shut down a club for some demented bullshit ilogical reason that they created while sitting in a donut shop..dickin around!!!

Come on now lets not be too ignorant. Do you really think that it's a street level cop who decides to shut down the club? He just decides in the middle of eating a boston creme that hes having a slow night, it might be a good time to get on the radio and get eveyone he knows to meet outside crobar and raid it. I think its some asshole poitician, or someone along those lines. Those are the type of people who are really shady. Most cops are out there following orders just trying to get paid and go home in one piece.