Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attacked @ China Club!!!!

Come on now lets not be too ignorant. Do you really think that it's a street level cop who decides to shut down the club? He just decides in the middle of eating a boston creme that hes having a slow night, it might be a good time to get on the radio and get eveyone he knows to meet outside crobar and raid it. I think its some asshole poitician, or someone along those lines. Those are the type of people who are really shady. Most cops are out there following orders just trying to get paid and go home in one piece.
lol plz.... thats only 2 % of the cop population most cops are crooked and they are the ignorant ones not me,look at what happened in queens smart people know those cops were drunk and got trigger happy,the cops are a gang organized by the government,and if you cant see that you are a niave idiot...get the fuck outta my face with that ignorant bullshit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol plz.... thats only 2 % of the cop population most cops are crooked and they are the ignorant ones not me,look at what happened in queens smart people know those cops were drunk and got trigger happy,the cops are a gang organized by the government,and if you cant see that you are a niave idiot...get the fuck outta my face with that ignorant bullshit

:laugh:

Well from reading your stupid comments I see you really are the dude that puts his name on the orange juice carton......Not once did I curse but I see have to now....LOL...Listen homothug go watch your scat movies where poeple eat shit as of matter of fact I have a nice stanley steamer for you if you want free of charge! What experience are you talking about fagola! You still live in your mothers basment jacking off to scat flicks ! Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit! Youll never make 100k a year and you want to know why? Look in the mirror! Retarded kids make more doe than your stupid ass LMFAO! Now go surf and turf for you homo ass to the Blue Oyster if you want to smear shit on peoples faces....!

PS: Your some piece of work! LOL

Well we all learn the hardway sometimes. Think about it asswipe and this comes from experience. 4 people on one bottle thats about $43 a person. At most you are getting 2 drinks per person out of that bottle. So thats over 20$ a drink when you count the tip at the end. Even if I was making 100k a year I wouldnt be so stupid to waste my money like that. Id rather put my money towards a nice surf and turf dinner. Or wipe my ass with $100 and smear it all over your face.

Sorry its just when a club has the word "China" in it im expecting a buffet set up or something.

Now LMAO....

BWHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :clap2: Bottles would be worth it if it was double the price, not 10 times the price. They can go fuck themselves and the ppl who actually thinks thats what having a good time is all about. Pass me the $6 redbull/water please.

Hey DJ Wannabe sometimes people dont want to be waiting for drinks around the bar or people just want to enjoy a nice sitdown with friends and drink to a special occasion.....Now dont get me wrong I dont go out all the fucking times and spend doe on bottles that would be stupid unless you P DIDDY......

Well from reading your stupid comments I see you really are the dude that puts his name on the orange juice carton......Not once did I curse but I see have to now....LOL...Listen homothug go watch your scat movies where poeple eat shit as of matter of fact I have a nice stanley steamer for you if you want free of charge! What experience are you talking about fagola! You still live in your mothers basment jacking off to scat flicks ! Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit! Youll never make 100k a year and you want to know why? Look in the mirror! Retarded kids make more doe than your stupid ass LMFAO! Now go surf and turf for you homo ass to the Blue Oyster if you want to smear shit on peoples faces....!

PS: Your some piece of work! LOL

Well of course im some piece of work. I would call myself one of a kind and brilliant at times. Just look at my writing vs yours. There's really no comparison of what comes out of my head and what comes out of yours. Ill give you a couple points for the "Blue Oyster" comment, it did make me smile. But when you use words like "scat movies", "stanley steamer", and "fagola" it just goes to show that you are that guy dressed in the black pants with a bold blue button down just screaming out that you shop at Express for Men. Sitting in the vip, sipping that $25 vodka and tonic with his pinky sticking out. Maybe youll get off your fat fucking ass to swival your hips to the music for a minute of two. But then just sit back down and smile because you are "living large" for one night. Honestly sir we all can act rich for a night, especially on payday. Im sorry for cursing first and getting you all upset. This was a misunderstanding and the thread is way off topic. Ahhh actually who cares, go fuck yourself........

Well of course im some piece of work. I would call myself one of a kind and brilliant at times. Just look at my writing vs yours. There's really no comparison of what comes out of my head and what comes out of yours. Ill give you a couple points for the "Blue Oyster" comment, it did make me smile. But when you use words like "scat movies", "stanley steamer", and "fagola" it just goes to show that you are that guy dressed in the black pants with a bold blue button down just screaming out that you shop at Express for Men. Sitting in the vip, sipping that $25 vodka and tonic with his pinky sticking out. Maybe youll get off your fat fucking ass to swival your hips to the music for a minute of two. But then just sit back down and smile because you are "living large" for one night. Honestly sir we all can act rich for a night, especially on payday. Im sorry for cursing first and getting you all upset. This was a misunderstanding and the thread is way off topic. Ahhh actually who cares, go fuck yourself........

LMAO at "fagola", and "stanley steamer". That guy is actually pretty funny.

Reguardless of how much money they felt they wanted to spend on having a good time, no one should be treated that way by the staff unless they were really doing something wrong.

If I were you I would file a complaint, those jacked up monkeys on a power trip have no right to do that to paying customers who are just trying to get back to a table that for that time is theirs.

Best of luck, and never go back to that stink hole again!

I've never step foot in China club yet, but have passed by it and/or Jade terrace one night, and saw this old dude who looked like he was in management dressed in GUESS jeans/clothing who looked real mean and uptight.

Sorry to here of such a horrible ordeal you guys went through thre as well paying customers...A complaint sounds appropriate at least for this case if it occurred the way you said!

But when you use words like "scat movies", "stanley steamer", and "fagola" it just goes to show that you are that guy dressed in the black pants with a bold blue button down just screaming out that you shop at Express for Men. Sitting in the vip, sipping that $25 vodka and tonic with his pinky sticking out.

:funny:

Dude we know you got problems come talk to me maybe I'll hire you so you can wax my beemer....and i want two coats of wax bif LOL

Dude we know you got problems come talk to me maybe I'll hire you so you can wax my beemer....and i want two coats of wax bif LOL

uhh yea bro "wax my beemer" yeah man!!! An 87 beemer with plastic rims from Walmart isnt exactly ballin'. Im not going to waste my time detailing it. Your such a fuckin geek Mcfly.

u tell em Rev

ok so lets say one day your house gets broken into. On the way out of robbing it they rape your wife and put a bullet in your kids head. Are you going to call those crooked cops who are an organized gang by the government for help???? I thought so...........Another dumb fuck on this thread.

uhh let me guess your the kinda guy who wipes his ass from back to front right?

(1) Something like that happened to me in DC one night, and the cops shut the club down - they called the fire marshal and claimed the club was overcrowded.

(2) What's wrong with bottle service? When I go with my friends to Marquee we always get 4 bottles... that way you get to sit, and you never have to make a trip up to the bar. It's not about the value... money is meant to be wasted, easy come - easy go.

N.