Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any exacta reviews??!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ray is just supporting a dj. is that such a wrong thing? i never saw jonathan mentioned and dont know why he is being brought into this. let the guy go to his party and enjoy his taste in music. theirs more attention on ray and what he thinks than whats really important and how one of my good friends, someone who i consider as close as a brother in this industry did an AMAZING job as the main act at nyc's number 1 club. exacta you keep doing what you do best and make people dance and show your love of music to people. its in your blood and once again i hope everyone can come out to his next pacha gig.

So funny this only happens in NY. Overseas people support their djs guess thats why House music has taken a back seat to every to every other genre in America. It is directly cause of this. Very Strange. Anyway yes sat was amazing and Im sure Exacta will blow up more in Europe and not even need to play in nyc.

ray is just supporting a dj. is that such a wrong thing? i never saw jonathan mentioned and dont know why he is being brought into this. let the guy go to his party and enjoy his taste in music. theirs more attention on ray and what he thinks than whats really important and how one of my good friends, someone who i consider as close as a brother in this industry did an AMAZING job as the main act at nyc's number 1 club. exacta you keep doing what you do best and make people dance and show your love of music to people. its in your blood and once again i hope everyone can come out to his next pacha gig.

Its just the haters man.......They dont bother me......They are the tools of the world........Let them hate..........Bottom line, EXACTA KILLED IT!!!!!!!!!!

END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny this only happens in NY. Overseas people support their djs guess thats why House music has taken a back seat to every to every other genre in America. It is directly cause of this. Very Strange. Anyway yes sat was amazing and Im sure Exacta will blow up more in Europe and not even need to play in nyc.

POST YOUR TITS OR STFU!!!

he will not stop until he is embraced by his hometown.

wow. yea on sunday for 718 sessions the bathroom attendent said the party saturday didnt end til 8am and we were tryin to figure out who was spinnin that it went that late....

..Its great to hear Exacta is gaining ground and a deep fanbase.. ive been seeing his name more and more on flyers and its awesome hes doing so great. i personallly have never seen him (if i rememer, maybe he opened for some1?) I have a bunch of sets too, BUT IM DEFINITELY GONNA CHECK HIM OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Reviews :)

anyone remember when Boris was still tryin to make it big??

people would hate on him ALL the time... "Boring Boris"

Now he has residencies at two of the biggest clubs in NYC..changed his style a bit, completely blew up hes EVERYWHERE now. (iN America at least, I dont live in Europe so i donno what happens there in the electronic scene lol)

..The point BORIS fans supported him to the end and now his partys are HUGE!! ..Exacta is already blowing up in America, this thread proves it.. I mean main floor and 5 pages on here...in a little more time......

anyone remember when Boris was still tryin to make it big??

people would hate on him ALL the time... "Boring Boris"

Now he has residencies at two of the biggest clubs in NYC..changed his style a bit, completely blew up hes EVERYWHERE now. (iN America at least, I dont live in Europe so i donno what happens there in the electronic scene lol)

..The point BORIS fans supported him to the end and now his partys are HUGE!! ..Exacta is already blowing up in America, this thread proves it.. I mean main floor and 5 pages on here...in a little more time......

from my experience in Europe 2 months ago, no one has ever heard of Boris or all of the frequent NYC DJs for that matter, except for Morillo and Cox

from my experience in Europe 2 months ago, no one has ever heard of Boris or all of the frequent NYC DJs for that matter, except for Morillo and Cox

what?? boris is HUUUUUUUUGE in russia! all 8 ppl who moved from Brighton Beach to Russia in the past 5 years can tell u about his immense popularity there

Actually Exacta is already bigger in Europe than here. His music is played all over Ibiza and he just played Godskitchen and got insane reviews.

Pride was massive for him and was all over Radio 1. More people know Exacta overseas than any other local guy here.

Actually Exacta is already bigger in Europe than here. His music is played all over Ibiza and he just played Godskitchen and got insane reviews.

Pride was massive for him and was all over Radio 1. More people know Exacta overseas than any other local guy here.

Exacta gets no where near exposure in europe as deep dish or morillo do.

But at the same time u cant compare them cause the production behind subliminal or deep dish is huge compared to exacta.

Its no BS.......Exacta is huge in UK.......Last time he was there, party was packed!!!!!! Month will tell ya!!

I'm not saying he doesn't have fans, I was just commenting to monglesnj's post saying Exacta is bigger in Europe than any other local jock. DT's nights at We Love Sunday's in Ibiza draws in excess of 10,000 people when he spins. Morillo has his own weekly Subliminal party @ Pacha in Ibiza. At this point in time Exacta just doesn't operate on that level. To think he does is foolish... Maybe in 5 or 10 years if he really blows up...

I'm not saying he doesn't have fans, I was just commenting to monglesnj's post saying Exacta is bigger in Europe than any other local jock. DT's nights at We Love Sunday's in Ibiza draws in excess of 10,000 people when he spins. Morillo has his own weekly Subliminal party @ Pacha in Ibiza. At this point in time Exacta just doesn't operate on that level. To think he does is foolish... Maybe in 5 or 10 years if he really blows up...

i agree, from what i heard from people at compulsive, he concentrates most of his promotion for european music market