Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party of 2006: Danny Krivit n Danny Tenaglia@Pacha 718 sessions last night 12/10

Let me just preface this by saying that I am a big fan of Deep House, Classic House, and that old school sound. I've heard DK play at 718 Sessions, The Apple Store, and Central Park, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Also this is not directed at anyone in particular.

Guys! It's OK for people to say a party sucked even if you thought it didn't. When you respond to such disparagements with defensive extremist tirades it begins to sound like the lady doth protest too much. Perhaps when someone makes a snide comment about a DJ you love or a party you thought was the bomb, the most effective countermeasure is simply to say "I thought it was great." If enough people do that it's the haters that begin to look foolish and out of touch.

for me it was a really great party with the people enjoying the music most of all there were some weirdos here and there but hey its nyew yawk citayyy! loli had a blast seeing everyone from the stimulus crew and other people as well got to meet some old school heads from the garage days that would tell me these crazy stories about that place. i feel like i got a schooling on what real house music means to people.

does anyone have a tracklisting for this night i wanna get some of the songs that i heard. especially that crtazyy ass deep house track that krivitt played before danny got on the third time.it had a girls voice singing over some deeo fucking grooves. anyone know what this song may have been?

Was a good nite, highlight was danny T playing SuperNature....

The crowd was PERFECT....ive never seen such a diverse group of people in my life...and i stand corrected there were some guidos at this party but not enough to make it BAD....

Show was even bettterr thoo....After a while all that 70s music was just boring so SHow was a good way to end my nite

I thought the music was great. I didn't get into DT's second set as much as his first. Danny K was flawless.

I did notice some guidos towards the back but nothing totally overwhelming. People will bitch about anything so whatever. The rest of the club was a pure NYC crowd like I haven't seen in ages (Body and Soul days basically).

Great party. One of the best this year FOR ME!

Whoever is saying the place was overloaded with guidos or that they were somehow a problem, please shut the fuck up. You're talking out of your ass. Probably one of the more mixed crowds you'll ever see in NYC. There was a bit of eerything and everyone there. The music was great all around. This is coming from a DT and a DK regular.

Was a good nite, highlight was danny T playing SuperNature....

The crowd was PERFECT....ive never seen such a diverse group of people in my life...and i stand corrected there were some guidos at this party but not enough to make it BAD....

Show was even bettterr thoo....After a while all that 70s music was just boring so SHow was a good way to end my nite

You should've paid closer attention as the word CLASSICS was on the flyers, invites, emails, etc.

If you listen to "all that 70s" music that (mostly krivit) was playing you would've heard the orignal pieces of music where all the hit's from the 90s took their samples, lol.

one generation feeds off the other, that cycle will continue. for those that grew up in the 7os/8os that musc was like a flashbakc to our childhood filled with memories.

dt played ok but i didn't want to hear all of his edits, not when the orignals were just fine. no one can touch the original version of "supernature"

it felt like dt was fighting the classics premise of the party in order that "his" crowd could relate. if you leave yourself open to new & old music you will have nothing but EDUCATION.

a few trainspots...

Bohannon- "Let's Start the dance"

First Choice- Let No Man Put Asunder" F.Knuckles Instrumental/Original

KC Flight - Let's Get jazzy

Val young - If you should ever be lonely

Dan Hartman- "Relight My Fire" acapella/original

Hugh Masekela - Don't Go Lose It Baby

Inner Life - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Jan Leslie Holmes - I'm Your Superman

Liz Torres - Can't Get Enough

Loleatta Holloway - Hit & Run

Rufus - Any Love

Skipworth & Turner - Thinking About Your Love

Robert owens - Bring down the walls

hehateme obviously is sos soo sooo dumb.. what retarted comments this guy makes.. especially if he wasnt there..wtf.. dood i got there at 12 and still had the time of my life... freakin retard..and who the hell cares who goes to dt parties are you there to stare at the crowd or listen to the music and have a good time with your friends?? freakin dumbass..

You should've paid closer attention as the word CLASSICS was on the flyers, invites, emails, etc.

If you listen to "all that 70s" music that (mostly krivit) was playing you would've heard the orignal pieces of music where all the hit's from the 90s took their samples, lol.

one generation feeds off the other, that cycle will continue. for those that grew up in the 7os/8os that musc was like a flashbakc to our childhood filled with memories.

dt played ok but i didn't want to hear all of his edits, not when the orignals were just fine. no one can touch the original version of "supernature"

it felt like dt was fighting the classics premise of the party in order that "his" crowd could relate. if you leave yourself open to new & old music you will have nothing but EDUCATION.

I knew what I was getting myself into....Im perfectly open to all types of music, I was just getting tired of it after a while that's all...The 70's isnt exactly an era im particularly nostalgic about considering I didnt get to experience it....Im not the biggest fan of Disco stuff either....but I came with an open mind and did enjoy what I heard for the most part......

awsome how gabe always throws out the fact that he throws his parties and where they are at lol.

anyways, heard the party was good. a handful of regulars said they didnt appreciate the rudeness of the youth in the club and almost had to do something they never thought they would even think of at a 718 party and that was raise a hand and smack someone. i knew the music would be nothin short of amazing, however the crowds just dont go. dt's crowd is not mainly guidos. i actually think dt's crowd is mainly asian, and then you have a mix of everyone. danny is still huge in the gay scene, and still attract the johnny spikes of staten island. now to say youve never seen so many diverse people in a club before...JESUS! theirs parties more diverse around the corner from my house. anyways. what am i doing still up? goodnight

Did not stay for long, crowd was scary, one drink and then on to the next party.

I dont shit on parties, i shit on people who put in bold type that it was the best party of the year.......in no way was it the best part of the year.

I have made it my personal mission to be a counterbalance to silverbull's misleading posts. To show young people who may be easily influenced by his uniformed and biased posts that there is another side to the story.

2a6ta10.jpg

I thought it was a great party...yes I had many people commenting that I must have been a DT fan...but who gives a f**K I wasn't there for the people I was there for the music. I had enough room to dance and everyone seemed very friendly for the most part. You cannot judge a party by its people b/c remember you were there too.....so what does that say about the kind of the person you are:clap2: If you don't like the people then too bad for you....go home and go to bed!!!!!