Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morrillo Killed It

I was there from 12:30 till closing, i was getting alittle annoyed because Erick would get into a good track and i'm here dancing my ass off and suddenly bam he stops the music.

But all together a pretty good party.

I hate when he does that! He is the only DJ I know that will build the crowd up and then when everyone is about to go crazy he just stops the music!

erick always does that, it gets everyone into the music, because the crackheads who arent paying attention suddenly say "hey, wtf happened to the music?"

It's an old trick he uses, draws attention to what he's doing, it will never get old to me, i could hear that 100 times in a set and love it

erick always does that, it gets everyone into the music, because the crackheads who arent paying attention suddenly say "hey, wtf happened to the music?"

It's an old trick he uses, draws attention to what he's doing, it will never get old to me, i could hear that 100 times in a set and love it

I guess you don't dance much b/c if you're dancing and the music suddenly stops it's pretty damn annoying. I don't think it does much for the crackheads either b/c most of them keep dancing even when there's no music.