Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Dj in the World is............

The Riddler!!! He plays sick beats, is a household name, and is on one of the best radio stations in the country! Nobody can mix it up the way he can!!

richie (riddler) is a very very close personal friend and hes the first AMERICAN radio dj to play compulsive music releases. thanks to riddler PRIDE was played on KTU over 15 times with his mixes on friday night and i cant thank him enough for being a big support of exactas label. he is a commercial house dj and yes plays some cheesy tracks, but thats because he spins at places like webster hall and mirage. when he has a chance he actually has the music (i know cause i looked in his laptop to see what he has in his library) and the mixing to play a good club set. will he blow your mind away with exclusive unreleased shit..probably not, but thats not a surprise. he plays party music, get drunk and try to find something to fuck kinda music.

Danny T will never be the #1 DJ in the world again cause u got all these european, canadian, and who the heck knows voting for PVD, AVB, and Tiesto. Because Danny T and other American DJs like Jonathan Peters dont travel as much internationally like those other guys... its sad that alot of ppl don't even know who DT and JP are. Just heard DT @ crobar again this past weekend, and he was more consistent. Anyways my top 5 this year are:

1. PVD

2. JP

3. Tiesto

4. AVB

5. DT

Above and Beyond impressed me alot a few weeks ago... they would move into my #1 as the best DJs in the world if it wasn't for the fact that its the first time I ever heard them. I'd have to hear them again and they'd have to impress me again with their variety of styles... hard house/ hard trance / and uplifting trance.