Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. Freeze, did you BITE my SITE?

djmasterweb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the tape and it makes me sick to my stomach that they use that bull shit.…

You've got a "tape" of that? Man, you're even more stuck in the 80s than I thought!

So glad to see we've returned to the "old days" of the CP Vegas board. :cuss:

You've got a "tape" of that? Man, you're even more stuck in the 80s than I thought!

Ya a DV vidie show tape.

doent that just drve you up a wall that everything i say,i can back up with video?

that must drive you nuts.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

Ya a DV vidie show tape.

doent that just drive you up a wall? that everything i say,i can back up with video?

that must drive you nuts.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

Ya a DV vidie show tape.

doent that just drive you up a wall? that everything i say,i can back up with video?

Seriously, a tape? Let me guess: having that on DVD and/or your computer would be wack?

So you can back of everything you say. Really? How about posting some video of the "only real hip-hop" that goes down at Slide Sundays?

How about that website of yours? You've apparently got video coming out your ass, but you choose to feature not one but TWO video clips of you on on Solid Gold as a background dancer to Irene Cara.

Yeah that whole "Flashdance" thing, that was true hip-hop, b-boy style, keeping it real!

Seriously, a tape? Let me guess: having that on DVD and/or your computer would be wack?

So you can back of everything you say. Really? How about posting some video of the "only real hip-hop" that goes down at Slide Sundays?

How about that website of yours? You've apparently got video coming out your ass, but you choose to feature not one but TWO video clips of you on on Solid Gold as a background dancer to Irene Cara.

Yeah that whole "Flashdance" thing, that was true hip-hop, b-boy style, keeping it real!

what video clip whod you like to see my little student?

www.mrfreezersc.net

go to events.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

Hey Freeze, I know we're straight now but I find it a bit ironic that you, the champion of original creation and expression, would bite another site...

http://www.o-pmlv.com/email_listing_splash.html

http://www.mrfreezersc.net/email_splash.html

Well, Mr. Freeze, it appears you won't remove the web page you bit from me.

How about this... I built a replacement page for you so won't have to do anything but copy it onto your servers.

I included a picture from your Sunday night sausage party, along with music to capture the true hip-hop from the peak of your career.

Enjoy.

http://www.freevegasclubs.com/freeze.html

Well, Mr. Freeze, it appears you won't remove the web page you bit from me.

How about this... I built a replacement page for you so won't have to do anything but copy it onto your servers.

I included a picture from your Sunday night sausage party, along with music to capture the true hip-hop from the peak of your career.

Enjoy.

http://www.freevegasclubs.com/freeze.html

I have to say that shit is so funny, you had me laughing my ass off.

As we all know there is no way that would ever happen at slide.

But on the other hand I think its great that your showing a picture of your father and younger brother feeling themselves up in public.

And I can easily come back at you with pictures of gang members drug dealers and pimps hookers, and show the police frisking people as they walk thru those beautiful metal detectors ... you really attract the best of the best.

So I will leave you with the words of your post was really good.

You made my day.

Thank you.

Take care.

Mr. freeze

rock Steady crew

Hey look... Seems that OPM is about to win the AOL vote again. All those online gang members must be at it again...

Page Not Found - AOL City Guide

Ya your scam was exposed to me by my web guy's.

The way you word it is clever, out of millions of people on this earth if 2 people vote and only two you win.

Wow your hip hop...

The problem is nobody nose about it, and you do not have a hip hop spot, keep trying to prove your self,youll never be down.

I will have my web guy's right it out for me to post so everyone can see your lies and scams.

It seems that someone from your spot was really upset that I have the best web guy's in the business working with me,oh im sorry... he asked to see some of there new work and they sent my e-vite ha ha ha i heard he fliped out,oh oh im sorry...

he seems to think that we are in direct competition with your spot, it really battered him.

I say there is no competition you guy's are the best at attracting the kind of people that needs metal ditectors.

here let me show you what an e-vite should look like.

Mr Freeze - Slide Sundays - Tabu Ultra Lounge

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

The way you word it is clever, out of millions of people on this earth if 2 people vote and only two you win.

This statement from a guy who can't tell enough people about being recognized by VH1 for his contribution to hip-hop.

It's one thing to babble on and on that Slide is the only hip-hop scene anywhere in Vegas, or that nobody other than P is a "real" DJ (despite the "millions of people on this earth" that disagree with you).

But the fact is that OPM does *incredible* business, and on their slowest night of the week they still outdraw your one and only event. That's the truth, Ruth.

This statement from a guy who can't tell enough people about being recognized by VH1 for his contribution to hip-hop.

It's one thing to babble on and on that Slide is the only hip-hop scene anywhere in Vegas, or that nobody other than P is a "real" DJ (despite the "millions of people on this earth" that disagree with you).

But the fact is that OPM does *incredible* business, and on their slowest night of the week they still outdraw your one and only event. That's the truth, Ruth.

Mr Freeze - Slide Sundays - Tabu Ultra Lounge

ohhhhh are you up set about VH1?

IM sorry... that shit must really get you nuts.

Maybe next year VH1 will honor the home of the drug dealers,gang members,hookers and police frisking you down as you go thru those beatifull metal ditectors ...

the spot is a great momey but not a s hiphop spot..

ok time to say good buy for good.

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

Maybe next year VH1 will honor the home of the drug dealers,gang members,hookers and police frisking you down as you go thru those beatifull metal ditectors ...

Let me guess: it's "true hip-hop" when VH1 honors the drug dealers, gang members and hookers, yet OPM is a "fake" spot because you claim that's they're crowd?

Educate me here Freeze. Would you consider any of these guys "hip-hop?"

Tupac (gang member)

Notorious B.I.G. (drug dealer)

Eazy-E (drug dealer)

Ice-T (drug dealer, gang member, pimp)

Ol' Dirty Bastard (armed robbery, attempted murder)

Raekwon (drug dealer)

Becuse they all received VH1 "Hip-Hop" honors just like you...