Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. Freeze, did you BITE my SITE?

djmasterweb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wanted to add that the Kiiiiiiid Capri and his sidekick Technician the DJ both played at OPM this past weekend, and guess what... they use Serato along with vinyl now! OMG! Does that mean Kiiiiiiid is now a wack fake ass DJ too? All their music tracks have preset queue points too which we djs even refer to as "the greatest cheats!" However the crowds love the results, so we don't really care because it's not about us, it's about keeping people happy. Oh well the world must be changing. I'll put money on it that DJ P moves to Serato soon if he hasn't already done so... I mean seriously, is he going to bring 20 crates to the Playboy mansion when he's asked to do a party for big $$

I also wanted to add that the Kiiiiiiid Capri and his sidekick Technician the DJ both played at OPM this past weekend, and guess what... they use Serato along with vinyl now! OMG! Does that mean Kiiiiiiid is now a wack fake ass DJ too? All their music tracks have preset queue points too which we djs even refer to as "the greatest cheats!" However the crowds love the results, so we don't really care because it's not about us, it's about keeping people happy. Oh well the world must be changing. I'll put money on it that DJ P moves to Serato soon if he hasn't already done so... I mean seriously, is he going to bring 20 crates to the Playboy mansion when he's asked to do a party for big $$

http://www.mrfreezersc.net/eblast/ecard_tabu/freeze_ecard.html

Kid Capri is an established real DJ from the Bronx,he's been rocking the turntales and battles for years...he also has an incredibly large record collection.he has lived the life of a true dj,not some fake wannabe that's down loading the music that dj's serched for years.

everyone knows he can scratch and mix,thats just a proven fact with

him.

Oh by the way kid capri KRS 1 and I did a show for kango at the supper club last month in ny when you see him tell him I said what's up.

as for DJ P he takes 4 crates of records with him and boy does he take pride in that.

check out DJ premiers new album in titled no talent required...

theirs a picture of two cd decks and serato... i love that album cover...

always fun chating with you.

just except it there's real dj's and there fakes what do you concider your self?

Oh Feb 18 Th. KRS 1 live @ super slide Sunday.

Wow I only deal with the real deal....

Kid Capri is an established real DJ from the Bronx he's been to jams and battles over the years and he also has an incredibly large recordcolection.

everyone knows he can scratch and mix,thats just a proven fact with him.

Doesn't answer the question

... I mean seriously, is he going to bring 20 crates to the Playboy mansion when he's asked to do a party for big $$

It's one thing to be a dj and another thing to be lazy and weak. Music format is music format. I can appreciate a dj (who learned to spin and scratch records) showing up with a laptop and Serato for a long gig. After all, he's still spinning "records." What disgusts me is the chump who has no clue what a record looks like because his idea of djing is downloading all the latest mumbo-jumbo (that all his friends are playing at all the other clubs), burning it to CD and pressing buttons on a CDJ all night to collect his $200.

To him, I say: get a new hobby! :bigfinge::D

It's one thing to be a dj and another thing to be lazy and weak. Music format is music format. I can appreciate a dj (who learned to spin and scratch records) showing up with a laptop and Serato for a long gig. After all, he's still spinning "records." What disgusts me is the chump who has no clue what a record looks like because his idea of djing is downloading all the latest mumbo-jumbo (that all his friends are playing at all the other clubs), burning it to CD and pressing buttons on a CDJ all night to collect his $200.

To him, I say: get a new hobby! :bigfinge::D[/quote

well said,and right on point...

mr freeze

rock steady crew

You know, each year I admire less and less small venue, lounge, and bar djs.

This year I passed out to friends cds that encompassed 1 1/2 hr compliations (per genre liking of the recepient ..... some latin, some house, etc)..... I gotta say its sad that the response from the recepients was "dayum, this is just as good or better than what they are playing in the clubs". Thats sad.

Lounge, small venues, and Bars (that are paying, $200-700 a night easily) are having djs who

a) dont blend.

B) dont keep beats

c) dont respond to crowded or empty dancefloors

Its gone from half ass to junk at places that should know better what not to book.

You know, each year I admire less and less small venue, lounge, and bar djs.

This year I passed out to friends cds that encompassed 1 1/2 hr compliations (per genre liking of the recepient ..... some latin, some house, etc)..... I gotta say its sad that the response from the recepients was "dayum, this is just as good or better than what they are playing in the clubs". Thats sad.

Lounge, small venues, and Bars (that are paying, $200-700 a night easily) are having djs who

a) dont blend.

B) dont keep beats

c) dont respond to crowded or empty dancefloors

Its gone from half ass to junk at places that should know better what not to book.

the only Real deal super slide sunday.

Mr freeze

Rock staedy crew

Yeah so if I understand you correctly, it's now ok to use Serato as long as you originally used wax. That's quite different than your original tune here but at least we're making some progress. So Kid is still great and the new generation of djs are still wack because some of them never used vinyl.

Still curious why you didn't answer my question about the website you bite. Also curious if your web designers programmed an Apple 2-C or a Syntax or TRS-80. If not, why are you having some wack company design your website. Only a wack ass web designer uses the new technologies without first learning on the original computers with 2K RAM.

Yeah so if I understand you correctly, it's now ok to use Serato as long as you originally used wax. That's quite different than your original tune here but at least we're making some progress. So Kid is still great and the new generation of djs are still wack because some of them never used vinyl.

Still curious why you didn't answer my question about the website you bite. Also curious if your web designers programmed an Apple 2-C or a Syntax or TRS-80. If not, why are you having some wack company design your website. Only a wack ass web designer uses the new technologies without first learning on the original computers with 2K RAM.

Its not OK for any DJ to use that bullshit ... kid Capri grand wizard Theodore uses it only at fake hip hop spots,They did not use that bull shit at the krs 1 show in ny that we did for kongo... i have the tape and it makes me sick to my stomach that they use that bull shit.…

As for my web guy? What a great point comparing creativity & talent to a machine doing the work for you (soroto no talent nessary)... great point....remember this Feb 18th KR 1 super slide Sunday.

Isn't it funny that you get the little john & ying yang idiots that visit your spot and I get the real deal why is that?.

Hay the person that was shot at the spot you are hired to spin CD's at?

just wanted to know did that person live?

it was all over the news.

i think you guy's need to up your metal ditectors.

It didn't surprise me.

it was just a matter of time,ya up scale hip hop... Yaaaaaaaayy

here's my web guy's wack e-vite.

Mr freeze

Rock stead Crew

Its not OK for any DJ to use that bullshit ... kid Capri grand wizard Theodore uses it only at fake hip hop spots,They did not use that bull shit at the krs 1 show in ny that we did for kongo... i have the tape and it makes me sick to my stomach that they use that bull shit.…

As for my web guy? What a great point comparing creativity & talent to a machine doing the work for you (soroto no talent nessary)... great point....remember this Feb 18th KR 1 super slide Sunday.

Isn't it funny that you get the little john & ying yang idiots that visit your spot and I get the real deal why is thaty?.

Haythe person that was shot at the spot you are hired to spin CD's at?

it was all over the news,just wanted to know did that person live?

i think you guy's need to up your metal ditectors.

It didn't surprise me it was a matter of time,ya up scale hip hop... Yaaaaaaaayy

here's my web guy's wack e-vite.

Mr freeze

Rock stead Crew

They probably didn't have to fly from NY to NY so they didn't use Serato.

So if I understand your newest point, a dj is OK to use Serato *only* if he plays at a wack ass Hip-Hop club. You're starting to really show your brain power.

You still avoid the question. Why did you BITE my SITE? You STOLE my page and used it on your own website and you won't explain why.

And who got shot? There hasn't been a shooting at OPM ever. If its all over the news, where's the link?

As far as real and fake, you keep bragging about artists from 1980 visiting your dead night and we'll keep laughing with Jon (who was at the club Friday when Omarion performed for 1000 ladies and 100 fellas) to the bank... ya know like that fake ass wack hip-hop song "Money In the Bank!"

1. Omarion Entourage (and the 50cent remix) - an amazing song and great artist.

2. Ying Yang - great artist luv, especially when with Pitbull like Shake.

3. I adore Freeze's Slide website - beautiful site, great design. Love watching it.

Solution - whoever books Pitbull first, winner in my book :rock: jk

super slide sunday = tourist trap

real b-boys spin in the 3 mile not at bachelor parties

rcoksteady crew = top 40 wannabe dj's

Real B-Boys don't spin... they dance.

Real B-Boys dance at Super Slide Sundays.

Rock Steady Crew = One of the original and one of the most reconized b-boy crews in the world.

stymie = a wannabe.... do your homework before you talk shit.

They probably didn't have to fly from NY to NY so they didn't use Serato.

So if I understand your newest point, a dj is OK to use Serato *only* if he plays at a wack ass Hip-Hop club. You're starting to really show your brain power.

You still avoid the question. Why did you BITE my SITE? You STOLE my page and used it on your own website and you won't explain why.

And who got shot? There hasn't been a shooting at OPM ever. If its all over the news, where's the link?

As far as real and fake, you keep bragging about artists from 1980 visiting your dead night and we'll keep laughing with Jon (who was at the club Friday when Omarion performed for 1000 ladies and 100 fellas) to the bank... ya know like that fake ass wack hip-hop song "Money In the Bank!"

You did not make up that templete thousands of sights have it.

Hay what's the new gang sign to get into that penitentiary you call a hip hop spot.

Up scale haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaaya.

oh come on it was all over the news that someone was shot there.

IM telling you I can get you some really good metal detectors and bulette proof vests for you guests.

its cool that you wanted to start with me.

I wait for the day that we bump into each other,face to face...

will see if your as brave in person as you are on this message board.

PS not ok to use sorato.no talent required...

this will be my last message to you,im giving you to much fame,time to put you back to the getto..

Mr. freeze

rock steady crew

Let's see if Mr. Freeze is a lying sack of shit...

Google News Search: OPM Vegas Shooting

http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=TSHA,TSHA:2004-49,TSHA:en&q=opm%20vegas%20shooting&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

(No Results)

And the web template you copied was CODED by ME, personally. You BIT it. That's wack.

You're a biting lying hating has-been, Freeze. Oh and a widdle baby too.