Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo on the NASDAQ!?!? WHAT?!

I had mentioned this a few weeks ago..its true...

symbol TWLO..I believe..

Someone on here was working on the deal at Merrill...as a matter of fact...

I think it will do great...with the cd's coming out and everything...

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

I have heard a lot of rumors about the Twilo Nasdaq IPO (Initial Public Offering.) Some sound good some are ridiculous. If they do go public these IPO will raise a great deal of money. It would be used for things such as funding their new magazine, titled "Magazine" and record label. Also potentially even opening up more locations. We shall see.

Oh and if you have more than 5% of the IPO you get a FREE autographed T-Shirt, signed by Sasha *and* Digweed!

The only thing holding them back from issuing the IPO is the training that they have to give to the bouncers at the door. They have to train them to handle the people who say that "I own this place! Let me in!"

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

No, no, no, they are going to give out glowsticks and lollipos with each share of stock. Plus, you'll get a VIP twilo card that gets you a 10% discount on water and drinks.

Seriously though, twilo is not going public. It is just a night club - not a multinational corporation. I thought a lot of people on this board said they worked for wallstreet banks :eyeroll:.

People, I have mentioned this before and will mention it again. I am the Invbanker at Merrill who is working on this deal. It is True Twilo will be going public. Do not listen to what the others say. Just because it's a club dosnt mean it cant go public, much like any company or corporation it has sales and revenues, and it needs to raise capital. That is what this offering is doing, raising capital to address the needs that all of you complain about. A company does not need to be a multi-national corp to go public. I have taken internet cos public that don't even have a product let alone earnings!!!!!

I can get people involved in the offering at very small amounts. I can offer 100 to 200 share blocks of stock, the IPO price is $5 a share but our analysts feel that the deal will go as high as $20 within the first month. I have analyzed their run rate and cash flows for months now and it looks like a good deal.

If you are interested, e-mail me at: rglenno1@aol.com

hey spreewell could you email me on the twilo ipo i wouold like to get in on it

try this email pilla14@aol.com

also included a # or way i can get in touch with you to discuss it

thanks

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

OK, I've looked all over the Bloomberg and can't find a thing about this. With all the people here that say they're on Wall St. could one of them tell me where to get info about this on Bloomberg, Reuters, anything. Then I'll believe it.