Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to the city

i always drive in, once and a while ill take the train....but im coming from LI so i take the LIE to queensboro or BQE to williamsburg br depending on where im going. tunnel gets exp after a while....

parking blows, if u get there early enough (before 11) u can get spot somewhat close in chelsea near the crobar area if u get there later ur pretty much screwed and ur walking for a while unless u get lucky. pacha u can park further down like 8th or 9th ave... usually dont have a prob over there. in meatpacking u can't find anything after 12 so i usually park in the w village and take a cab. w village can be rough at times too, def the earlier u get there the better. the les i dont really have a problem honestly.

and if ur really desp just put it in a garage which also sux but at least u know ur car is safe.

I come from Orange County, and just drive down. Depending if its a nice, newer car or older one, we just park by the club on the street or get a garage. Then have the wonderful journey of driving an hour and 10 minutes home in the morning or afternoon. =\ Looking very much forward to moving intot he city int he next couple of year.

I come from Orange County, and just drive down. Depending if its a nice, newer car or older one, we just park by the club on the street or get a garage. Then have the wonderful journey of driving an hour and 10 minutes home in the morning or afternoon. =\ Looking very much forward to moving intot he city int he next couple of year.

where in ocny? i used to live up there

in the future, stay in your lousy town and don't come. I hate the influx of B&T on the weekends, ruins going out

doesnt mean someone has a b and t mentality becuz they dont live in the boroughs .....i live on the queens border and i dont think of myself that way AT ALL....

and different clubs have different crowds. mad b and t at SOL and duvet, etc. where are u going out?

doesnt mean someone has a b and t mentality becuz they dont live in the boroughs .....i live on the queens border and i dont think of myself that way AT ALL....

and different clubs have different crowds. mad b and t at SOL and duvet, etc. where are u going out?

it's not just about seeing B+T people going to clubs, it about not wanting to even have to walk by them on the street

bella53081 (also silverbull in that other thread), before you go on let me just point out the following for your consideration:

1. The super hot, wealthy, totally cool socialites with the enviable lifestyles... are not on the Internet. Why? In general these people's #1 asset is their looks and presence, something the Internet completely strips away. That's not to say they are deficient in inteligence and wit, just that if you're right-handed you use your right hand to do everything. If they *are* on the 'Net they're certainly not starting threads hinting at how superior they are.

2. Some people who are average or inferior in everyday life like to *feel* superior by denigrating others, especially from the vantage point of anonymity.

3. It takes more effort to garner positive attention from strangers than to spout some blunt outrageous put-downs and hope someone takes the bait. Bad attention is still better than no attention.

1. The super hot, wealthy, totally cool socialites with the enviable lifestyles... are not on the Internet. Why? In general these people's #1 asset is their looks and presence, something the Internet completely strips away. That's not to say they are deficient in inteligence and wit, just that if you're right-handed you use your right hand to do everything. If they *are* on the 'Net they're certainly not starting threads hinting at how superior they are.

this perfectly sums up why I have less than 1,000 posts in my 5 years on CP