Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bottle Service Pricing - Post your experience here!

vegasvec

Ok, we all know clubs don't publish their price lists. But I thought it might be vaulable for some folks to get an idea of how much bottles are at clubs:

I only have experience with several clubs:

Rum Jungle - $350 for Absolut, $375 for Jack Daniels

Light - $375 for Absolut, $450 for Grey Goose

Studio 54 - $350 for Absolut, $400 for Grey Goose

If you have done bottle service before, post here so people can get an idea of what "retail" bottle service costs will be.

Thanks!

Pure sent me this email when I filled out the form on their website.

Thank you for your interest in Pure Nightclub. We do offer bottle service which includes a table for the night as well as the convenience of bypassing the line and waiving the cover. It is a 2 bottle minimum for up to 6 people with every additional 3 people another 1 bottle added on. Bottle pricing starts at $375 per bottle not including tax and gratuity.

Thank you for your interest in Pure Nightclub. We do offer bottle service which includes a table for the night as well as the convenience of bypassing the line and waiving the cover. It is a 2 bottle minimum for up to 6 people with every additional 3 people another 1 bottle added on. Bottle pricing starts at $375 per bottle not including tax and gratuity.

When I went to Pure they only made us buy one bottle, I also ordered a bunch of red bull with it, and don't remember what I tipped but the whole thing was 5 or 600 when it was all said and done.

FYI:

Most major clubs such as Tao, Pure and Jet change their prices on a weekly basis.

For example, at Tao, they up their prices on Saturdays to reflect $475 for Grey Goose and $375 for Absolute, Kettle One came in at $450.

However, on Thursdays and Fridays, their prices come back down to $350 and $425. (Absolute-G.G.)

Some places raise prices on both Fridays and Saturdays, and you can bet your butt on Big Weekends like Super Bowl, Memorial, Labor Day, the prices are upped the entire weekend.

So truly, if you plan on clubbing on a Thursday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, the prices will be right around $350 to $425 at pretty much any place, and $375 to $475 on a Friday or Saturday.

I know it sounds like these prices for a bottle of booze you can get at a grocery store for $20 to $30 seems like we are taking it you know where...however, if you keep this in mind, you might feel a little better:

You are really buying the real estate, not the alcohol. Think of it as renting a private area of the club where after the bottle/s is/are gone, you can still sit there, hang out there, invite girls/guys there, and order drinks from the waitress on a drink by drink basis.

In a clubing MECCA, that's right I said it... MECCA...where dance floors and bar areas are becoming so extremely PACKED that you can't walk around without spilling your drink or getting spilled on...it may be worth it to consider a table reservation.

It's also worth mentioning that you can often work out a deal with the club when you go beyond the bottle minimums -- e.g. buy 4 get 5, or buy 3 get the 4th at half price.

For those who are concerned about pricing, one thing I would recommend is take a close note of the bottle prices you're presented on the table when you arrive. On more than one occasion I've seen the bill reflect different prices than the menu did (e.g. $400 each on the menu but $425 on the bill).

That said, I've often been the beneficiary of having one less bottle on the bill than what appeared at our table... but of course I'm a fan of taking care of my hosts...

Those are negotiable.

Speaking of negotiable...

Which spots are infamous for negotiating bottle costs? When I was at Pure, the "host" was stern about the bottle price when I was asking about EMPTY booths after 1 AM.

Well technically very few clubs will actually negotiate the COST of a bottle. Most clubs will offer you what they call a "buy 1 get 1" Which can be in the form of buy 2 bottles get 1 free. Or possibly even a 1 for 1 ratio. It all depends on the club.

Tipping your host can also encourage specials.

How much do you guys think a bottle will run me at Pure and Jet Memorial Day weekend? 4-6 people.

Honestly no one really knows until the time of the actual event. However, going off of another big weekend "All Star Weekend." The pricing is $525 for Grey Goose at Pure. And at JET its $475.

So figuratively you could use these prices because I don't see it getting up much more than these prices.

If you need help with booking events feel free to fill out a Event Request Quote on our homepage.

www.vegasstatusvip.com

Mention Everett Pope from ClubPlanet.

• 2 years later...

These prices do not include tax, and tips. They are misleading. Most bottles are about $500 ea. There are some exceptions. I can get you a $200 bottle of goose but it's not a great club. Goose usually runs $550 plus tax and tip.

We have weekly deals on 2 for 1 bottles and buy 2 get 1's. I will get you the best deal and I will include the hosted entry. Maybe even a free show!

Darin Gerhardson

702-490-1022 or 702-544-4368

Nolinenocover@gmail.com

The best VIP services in multiple cities

Book here - http://tiny.cc/acvxC

Checkout http://www.twitter.com/VegasClub

• 3 weeks later...