Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The good ol days - Old CP Pic

danielia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
...i have a naughty pic of her...prob one of the only cp pics nmn doesnt have...

I have the same pic..

and her body really aint all that peopple..

she is really frail and skinny and just has a good pushup bra to make it look like she has some massive tits.

Oh man...all i have to say though on a side note is that a lot of you are in for it once i load all my old CP pics from my Old PC onto my Mac..

Incriminating aint even the word.

hey quoth, are you and tony still together??

quothab5.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude i was like fuckin 20 yrs old in that pic...that was taken from the rutgers meetup...wow...so long ago...don't worry i got some shit for you too Ante lol

• 6 months later...

and her body really aint all that peopple..

she is really frail and skinny and just has a good pushup bra to make it look like she has some massive tits.

I 100% disagree! I had the chance to see Kara when I was in LA a couple months ago and DAMN, she is gorgeous!!!!!! :drool: Not the first time we've met up...but anyways, maybe she has just filled out a bit more?? Her body is perfect and she has the most beautiful hair and face.

I 100% disagree! I had the chance to see Kara when I was in LA a couple months ago and DAMN, she is gorgeous!!!!!! :drool: Not the first time we've met up...but anyways, maybe she has just filled out a bit more?? Her body is perfect and she has the most beautiful hair and face.

aww thank you love! you are too sweet to me.

qweef is still a bitter fuck I see.

here's a good push up bra for you:

Picture1.jpg

aww thank you love! you are too sweet to me.

qweef is still a bitter fuck I see.

here's a good push up bra for you:

Picture1.jpg

....hmmm...youre in LA?...you should come out and visit sedona...planning an LA trip in the spring some time...usu go to San Diego or Long Beach but gonna mix it up this time...hope all is well...interesting to see some of the "old" folks come out and play...seems like those days are so long ago...