Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj sien pileggi never a resident at teatro

marcblemberg

why do you say you were a resident a teatro?

act one is the company that payed all the dj"s,including luca & he got his job from frank anabile,president of act 1 ...you were never on the pay roll.

if luca let's you spin while he goes to the rest room,that does not make you a resident.

Im really curious?

why are you telling lies?

rock steady crew.

Hello Marc how have you been? Good I hope.

Well as to your question about me lying about my residency at teatro, my answer is quite simple.

I work for DigitalMusic Inc. My checks come from Digital Music Inc. I do not work directly for any club or venue. If you look in the Las Vegas Weekly,you will see me listed as RESIDENT for quite a few clubs. SUCH AS

Seamless Afterhours . Resident DJ

TAO Night club- Resident DJ

Revolution-Resident DJ

At not one of these clubs am I on their payroll, I am not an employee. I am an INDEPENDANT contractor. I play, I invoice digital music.

The same way you work for Act One.. and not MGM.

The names Luca Pretolesi, LEO TEO and Sien Pileggi were synonimous with TEATRO The times of the clubs closing changed each passing week that luca and myself played ,or while he was taking a piss .. as you put it.

People knew TEATRO for what it was..Thats why we had such a great closing party.. Which if you hadnt seen it posted on CLUB PLANET.. MY name is on the flyer as well,as RESIDENT DJ... WHICH WAS DONE BY THE MGM marketing employee. If you missed it.. I can repost it for you..

Not sure what your reason is for TRYING TO PUT ME ON BLAST on the forum.. But yet again.. its left for the readers to decide...

Have a nice weekend.. Stop by Revolution its really nice .. If not . Then we will see you at TABU for OUR EVENT .. "SHOWCASE"

Drive safe.. and dont forget to tip your waitress..

Hello Marc how have you been? Good I hope.

Well as to your question about me lying about my residency at teatro, my answer is quite simple.

I work for DigitalMusic Inc. My checks come from Digital Music Inc. I do not work directly for any club or venue. If you look in the Las Vegas Weekly,you will see me listed as RESIDENT for quite a few clubs. SUCH AS

Seamless Afterhours . Resident DJ

TAO Night club- Resident DJ

Revolution-Resident DJ

At not one of these clubs am I on their payroll, I am not an employee. I am an INDEPENDANT contractor. I play, I invoice digital music.

The same way you work for Act One.. and not MGM.

The names Luca Pretolesi, LEO TEO and Sien Pileggi were synonimous with TEATRO The times of the clubs closing changed each passing week that luca and myself played ,or while he was taking a piss .. as you put it.

People knew TEATRO for what it was..Thats why we had such a great closing party.. Which if you hadnt seen it posted on CLUB PLANET.. MY name is on the flyer as well,as RESIDENT DJ... WHICH WAS DONE BY THE MGM marketing employee. If you missed it.. I can repost it for you..

Not sure what your reason is for TRYING TO PUT ME ON BLAST on the forum.. But yet again.. its left for the readers to decide...

Have a nice weekend.. Stop by Revolution its really nice .. If not . Then we will see you at TABU for OUR EVENT .. "SHOWCASE"

Drive safe.. and dont forget to tip your waitress..

that makes complete sence.

there are so many bullshiters out there i just wanted to know.

take care & have a good night.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

that makes complete sence.

there are so many bullshiters out there i just wanted to know.

You're the only bullshitter here, Freeze. If you "just wanted to know" things like this then you should start by sending a PM -- not by printing an accusation in your title or by insulting someone in your post.

Seriously man, what's your problem?

As for Sien's work at Teatro -- the was the site of MANY great nights for me in the past, some that went well into the late hours, and I could always count on Sien dropping great tracks that the crowd loved to hear. His involvement at Teatro was the definition of a "resident" in my book -- doesn't matter what the paperwork says, the residents are the guys who bring their flavor to the scene on a regular basis.

Look guys, I really appreciate you coming to my defense, but I think the post by Mr Freeze might have been taken a bit out of context.. I think!!!

I mean I do understand as a DJ trying to make my mark and become well known in the city, I too come across the DJ's that say they are resident here and resident there, and I never see them. But I dont see them because I dont go to those clubs nor do I keep track of them.. Same goes for Teatro I guess.. Mr. Freeze wasnt in there on a regular basis. It was Cameo appearances along with DJ FRANKIE that were few and far between, and Yes I do admit that the conversation that took place between me and DJ FRANKIE was more like "hey.. wheres Luca?" Uhh he is talking with one of the managers, or Yes" he is in the bathroom" or getting some coffee (seeing that we were open longer than any of the bigger clubs like TABU or 54, so we had to give eachother breaks so we wouldnt burn out..Nothing like 7 hour sets to brighten your day.. lol.. But that was about as long as the conversation was..

and this happend maybe 3 or 4 times total over a 6 month period.. So yes, in their eyes, I wasnt a resident..and was only there when Luca was "INDISPOSED".

Also I understand the enourmous amount of pride that comes along with being affiliated with a Great Venue. So Mr Freeze is merely defending his pride when it comes to the MGM clubs like Teatro and Tabu and 54.. If I was a sucky DJ, he would have every right to want to defend the reputation and namesake of those clubs... But I am a really good DJ, and have been holding down residencies and some pretty Hot Spots and have been requested by other venues to come and play as a Special Guest DJ because of my talent.. and I actually got my residencies at the other clubs because those managers saw and heard me play at TEATRO for so long.

So it would be a good thing to have my name affiliated with being apart of the MGM club (at least thats my opinion lol )

Mr Freeze kinda apologized in his following post in a way.. but and I am happy with that.. Even though he didnt say sorry.. he doesnt have to.. I understand what he means..

Thanks all for an interesting Thread...

You're a good politician too. You were publicly assaulted first, before having the chance to discuss the matter privately, and then had to defend yourself just to receive a half baked apology. There's no excuse for his actions, just like there was no excuse for what he did against me and OPM no matter how many times he retracts. This dude is a BIG problem and it's clearly a miracle that he's still involved in the scene here, attacking local djs, bringing a pro-terrorist act into town, and leaving threats on voice mails. It's just unacceptable and I hope it comes to an end soon.

WOW!! Mr. Freeze has out done himself this time...he REALLY comes off as a complete asshole and doesn't even have the balls to apologize to DJ Sien Pileggi who was nothing but a gentleman.

I'm coming to Vegas with 10 dudes in May for a Bachelor party...guess where I won't be going...yup, you guessed it to any of Mr. Freeze's parties

WOW!! Mr. Freeze has out done himself this time...he REALLY comes off as a complete asshole and doesn't even have the balls to apologize to DJ Sien Pileggi who was nothing but a gentleman.

I'm coming to Vegas with 10 dudes in May for a Bachelor party...guess where I won't be going...yup, you guessed it to any of Mr. Freeze's parties

ohhh im so sad....its the end of my life.

mrfreeze

rock steady crew

Can we please change the Topic of this thread.. I do not like having my name with this MIS-INFORMATION being broadcasted on the forum on the internet for all the clubbing world to see... The MYTHBUSTERS fact of my Residency has been officially been Concluded as "FACT".. I think both parties involved are satisfied with the results..

Thank you..