Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't possibly be serious with this can you? Right now I don't have anything better to do, her flight keeps getting delayed and I promised i'd meet her at the airport, good one though. I wonder how a 50 year old loser met EVERYONE in j ust one year of going out, impressive

yeah, right dude ("i just happen to be online AGAIN for so&so reason") - the more you say the more full of shit come to be.....

actually what i have done in just one year is very impressive especially seeing i never set out to do anything like what i've accomplished.

so i'm 50 now, huh? first it's 40, then 45 and now 50. you're showing major signs of weakness mr - keep on grasping at those straws because, although never a sound one to begin with, your arguments are falling completely apart.

What have you accomplished?

um go to my myspace page - if you still can't figure it out then here's a hint:

go out to a club i'm at, let me take a picture of you, when i tell you it's going to be online the next day tell me the next time i see you what was the 1st thing you did when you signed online that next day and also lemme know if you didn't get the biggest kick out of it... if you can honestly tell me it's NOT the best pic of you you've seen in a long long time then, oh well - at least i can be happy off of everyone else's enthusiam.

another hint: next mag, one of the weekly fag mags in NYC, had the "what's next in 2007" issue a few weeks ago - one article said "club photographers are the new DJ's" - if you can't figure out who made club photography so hot, or who the 'hottest' club photographer is in this town (or in the world), then stay on this board cause ur hopeless

trust me - i don't have an ego issue, far from it, but these pics have taken on a life of their own so if i sound all pompous come get to know me - i might come across one way online but i'm hardly asshole-ish (w/out good reason) in person

CJ what did you do man?

"SIGN THE PETITION: get me unbanned from mr black

Sammy Jo is coming back in 2 or 3 weeks and that floor is the only floor that literally comes alive - something I haven't experience in well over a decade.

I don't know if this will help but I somehow gotta get myself unbanned by the time he comes back in town. Of course it's gonna be odd walking back in there, and I would have kicked myself out for my 'tude, but I had to say what was on my mind.

If you PLEASE sign this petition asking the owner of mr Black to at least lemme back in the club when Sammy Jo spins the whole night...

THANKS PEEPS!!!!!

ps - i'll be more then thrilled to post a comment, or what-not, on ur page to show my gratitude --- i might just be able to post a "thank u" note until i have more time to do something a bit betta...."

CJ what did you do man?

"SIGN THE PETITION: get me unbanned from mr black

Sammy Jo is coming back in 2 or 3 weeks and that floor is the only floor that literally comes alive - something I haven't experience in well over a decade.

I don't know if this will help but I somehow gotta get myself unbanned by the time he comes back in town. Of course it's gonna be odd walking back in there, and I would have kicked myself out for my 'tude, but I had to say what was on my mind.

If you PLEASE sign this petition asking the owner of mr Black to at least lemme back in the club when Sammy Jo spins the whole night...

THANKS PEEPS!!!!!

ps - i'll be more then thrilled to post a comment, or what-not, on ur page to show my gratitude --- i might just be able to post a "thank u" note until i have more time to do something a bit betta...."

i told the owner to kiss my ass pretty much - thing is he's a really nice guy and was only 1 of 2 guys i "digged"

hardly was i the 1st but i am the "fattest cat" around by far mr

mikey schmikey...another followup...i wouldnt know this but u linked us to ur myspace and ur blogs...if your pics are the hawtness..why arent clubs jumpin @ the opportunity to work w/u? i mean its 100$ a nite...thats not a lot for some of your work. id say you should look @ ur attitude first...that might be whats holding you back.

mikey schmikey...another followup...i wouldnt know this but u linked us to ur myspace and ur blogs...if your pics are the hawtness..why arent clubs jumpin @ the opportunity to work w/u? i mean its 100$ a nite...thats not a lot for some of your work. id say you should look @ ur attitude first...that might be whats holding you back.

no the problem w/getting paid is the clubs have been getting this for free for about a year (why buy the cow when you get the milk for free???) - it's just a bit aggrivating but at least i have the entire club population (that i go out in) telling me how much they love the pics which is the best payment possible (besides the kind of payment that would keep me from being evicted)... it's jut a bit annoying clubs won't even admit this is the best PR they've ever seen....

besides - i have a fine attitude at night (one of the nicest guys around) - it's when i come on this board and read bullshit from people (who as time goes by i'm more convinced is the same friggin person) that i get pissed and cop a'tude....

aww computerjockey i found this kid cameron from your pictures who was in one of my classes at nyu last semester....he looks fabulous .kudos

that's the cool thing about the pics... people in other parts of the world look at 'em to see what's going on in the NYC nitelife. if you know anything about this part of the NYC scene you'd realize i'm taking pics of people who are either legends already or legends in the making... i mean for example: richie rich, amanda lepore, astro - all these peeps i heard about in the late 80's and early 90's in FL before i moved here...

i have friends who either go out of town or move away who check the pages regularly to feel like they're at home... people, though, who are on the "outs" with their "other" check the page to see what that other is up to... i have a few peeps who have used their photo-op to send their ex a 'message'....

btw, which cameron? the model or the drag queen? i'll probably see both of them 2nite and would be happy to say "hi" for ya but don't know which one you're referring to or who you are...

Black queen with the Tina Turner hair, is that Peppermint whatshername from Rated X?

yeah that's peppermint gummybear... super nice - nice enough to buy me a drink last time i saw her @ XES (btw, gay kareoki (sp?) is HOT!!! i usually hate it by her show at XES on monday's at 10pm is fun fun fun - i wanna have a few drinks and sing the smith's "there is a light that never goes out" seeing me and my girlfriend used to sing it to each other x'n at this club we used to go to in highschool (einstein-a-go-go))

Shannon, County Clare..... im skippin Dub-rock this time around

Good stuff, I was in Dublin for about 2 weeks this summer, but I never got around to taking side trips elsewhere in the country. Next time you're up there, you should go up to N. Ireland and check out Belfast, it's settled down these days and is a pretty cool town.

Computetoolbag, I was at Cain last night, I take it you were at the table right by the bar with all the other trannys and freakshows. Were you the fat tranny in the red dress with the blond wig? I don't care if the club gives you free drinks or whatever, just so you know, the other 95% of the bar (aka the normal people) were laughing at how ridiculous you all looked. Keep living the dream though, who can argue with what you've accomplished, I mean you have a myspace and everything.