Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVH vs. Boris

kls350

my birthday's two saturdays from now and i want to have it somewhere with house where everyone ( 20+ friends) can get in ...armand van helden will be at crobar/ studio and boris will be at pacha....i know musically there is no comparison but i don't know what will be a better party...

does avh still have big following in NY? i've never heard him live here...

Cielo still not sure if it will be WILLIE GRAFF or TEDD PATTERSON and Sullivan Room will have Derrick May (techno). Have fun whatever you do.

do you suffer from Dyslexia

Cieloe and Sully aren't the options listed in this threads. its Boris@Pacha and AvH@Studio

I don't really think either is a good option. Boris will probably draw more, but his crowd is terrible. I'm guessing you know the kinda music he plays, so if that's your style, then go for it.

Personally, I would wait and see what's going on at Stereo or something before deciding.

yea i would love love love to go somewhere other than crobar or pacha on my birthday (i'm at both all the time as well as other places) but i would rather see all of my friends. i think march 3 for boris's party the theme is threesomes and all groups of 3 girls or 1 guy 2 girls get in free....

It's too bad about armand because i love him as a producer as well.

stereo is fun but usually not till afterhours and it would be wayyy to crack for some of my friends (by the way....how cracked out is that elmo ...and the john lennon painting on the way out haha)