Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR says THANK YOU while planning the next big thing...

If they going to take over Avalon that clubs needs big renovation. Friday nights reggatone parties and sat hip hop parties from the old spirit nightlcub moved into avalon sat. Avalon is the worst club NYc period. If Crobar takes over and bring House music backed to 21 street thats a big improvement to the neighborhood. The neighborhood sucks to much hip hop parties in the area. Duvert fridays play house music and gypsea tea plays house after Hours fri./sat mornings

I have heard from a very reliable source that Crobar will be opening up at the old Avalon which use to be the world famous Limelight only this time no ASIANS will be allowed...gonna be siiiiiick!!!!

ummm what happend to the plans of avalon getting ripped up and turning into a clothing store and cafe or someshit. news was even in the paper already. i kinda doubt crobar will be hitting that space up.

Z

I miss Crobar :boohoo: Oh wait nevermind, Studio Mezmor is exactly the same thing. Unless Crobar steals their old lineup back they're probably beat, I doubt half the crackheads that went to Crobar even noticed the name change.

hehehehe

look guys, ignore this shit......the club is still crobar, just the name had to change due to the drug busts and underage serving violations......this was a deal they struck with the cops to get them off their backs, now they can start over with a "clean slate" under a new name without having to change owners. It's all a big sham.

look guys, ignore this shit......the club is still crobar, just the name had to change due to the drug busts and underage serving violations......this was a deal they struck with the cops to get them off their backs, now they can start over with a "clean slate" under a new name without having to change owners. It's all a big sham.

That is true. I wouldnt say a SHAM....almost all clubs operate on this technicallity.

Crobar did pull their name out of the club. Mezmor is still the same owners and managers that were operating the NYC club, but they are no longer affiliated with the" Crobar "company

That explains why its still the shame old shitty club with shitty techno and trance,with absolutely no house music except when victor's is spinning,and the same old shitty crowd.Changing the name but acting on the same practices aint gonna get them but so far,I still wont take your word for it,you never have the facts on whats really going on with these clubs anyway,so why listen to you.Either way,the place is still cheezy.

That explains why its still the shame old shitty club with shitty techno and trance,with absolutely no house music except when victor's is spinning,and the same old shitty crowd.Changing the name but acting on the same practices aint gonna get them but so far,I still wont take your word for it,you never have the facts on whats really going on with these clubs anyway,so why listen to you.Either way,the place is still cheezy.

wtf are you talking about? I guess you don't consider Roger Sanchez, David Morales, Hector Romero, Tom Stephan and many others that have played there in the past few months to be house DJs...you're either just trying to start shit or you have no clue what you're talking about.

wtf are you talking about? I guess you don't consider Roger Sanchez, David Morales, Hector Romero, Tom Stephan and many others that have played there in the past few months to be house DJs...you're either just trying to start shit or you have no clue what you're talking about.

:werd: I can't even remember the last time there was a techno DJ at Crobar...I think it was Picotto, but that was quite a while ago.

Guest onisakura

They are not necessarily affiliated. The owner of space bought the one down south and changed the name.