Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S UR FAV. CLUB SONG/RHYTMN?

i know that when zombie nations song comes on i can't control what happens i just get so into it, also shhh be quite....when i'm dancing in the clubs i don't know the songs i just groove almost every song seems hot to me.. cool.gif

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Star dont listen to the snobby people who expect everybody to know what they are taling about.

At the end of the day we all go out to have fun. If you can loose yourself in ANY type of music, then thats the point... some people never even know what it feels like to just forget whats going on around you and just loose it.

So she didnt know the name of the song was Kernkraft 400, jeez. From what I remember, KTU doesnt even say the name of the song right..I remember listening to it on there at one time and they labeled it "Zombie Nation."

but, as the original title of this post suggests, I love the song "Party Alarm," By Aquagen...the song "Ihr Seid So Leise," by Aquagen, and "The Chocolate Track," by Whachamacalit." Ojeda spun a sick version of the chocolate track at CPI's on Saturday, the 5th of August. It was phat...he built it up with a different, faster pounding beat, then when the breakdown was occuring..(The buzzing sound)..he mixed in this part of the girl saying "C.............P.........I......," a few times. It was really phat..then he let the rest of the song just be the same. It is a phat track.

Originally posted by starcapone:

i know that when zombie nations song comes on i can't control what happens i just get so into it, also shhh be quite....when i'm dancing in the clubs i don't know the songs i just groove almost every song seems hot to me.. cool.gif

This must be a joke....lol....good one.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

I'm with nycjuju. Black Legend 1975 etc... is a hot song right now. JP has been playing it for the last few weeks. Pretty phat. Some other favorites: Janet's new song, but the JP remix, Escape, 9 p.m., and of course Flow...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

First of all all you know when Kerncraft came out you liked it... KTU made it too commercial I admit it and its a sweet 16 song now but it still rocked early on..

Right now my fav track is "Kiss (Trance Mix) by the Venga Boys.. Richie Santana rocks that song in his sets

MUTHALOAD!!! - out of nowhere with the first good pick on the list!

PVD played that track TWICE when he was here three weeks ago. I freaked, cuz I was sure I was the only person who had it. Pure sweet. It's in one of my summer mixes if you go to my webpage (below) you can hear them.

My new winning track - sure to be huge, but I don't even think it's in stores right now - It's by PPK, I don't know the title - I only have the white label. It's the last track on my EP-TECH tape. You oughta check it out. Wow, what a song.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

THE LIGHTS - UNDERGROUND SOUND OF LISBON

GREEN VELVET - FLASH - DANNY'S NITROUS OXIDE MIX

AURORA PROJECT - SINNERS - THAT KID CHRIS MIX

LOVE YOU SOME MORE - NO IDEA

Mary J - Your Child - Jr's Mix

Faith Hill - Breathe - Hex's Dub

OLD SCHOOL PICK,

LAMBDA Feat. Martha Wash - HOLD ON TIGHT

Baby Do You Feel Me...