Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project @ Webster Hall, Fri 3/30

hmmm... didnt his stuff get a lot softer???

nope, still spins hard trance

awesome dj, just saw him at Trance Energy, and his set was really good, but webster hall is not a place where i would want to see anyone

I love Scot Project but didn't they try this around this time last year, and it ended up being a no show?

that was a Farenheit party..lineup was ATB,Scot Project,& Slick Rick..when i emailed Scot's manager about this he said that whoever was booking him just kept saying that Scot would get the money and about a week b4 the party he still hadn't gotten the money so Scot backed out..this was in 2005 haha

Wow, Scot Project.. now that brings back some memories..

It sure does. Last I saw him was at Tunnel...he played there the last week or so it was open. Saw him at Avalon and at World too...and I would def. go see him at Webster Hall...regardless of how much it sucks. It's not too often he's around these parts.

And he didnt get softer...his style did change up a bit. It is def. different than his infamous 98-01 sound that I love the most.

Bass line...builllllld up...BOOM...Womp Womp Womp...:clap2:

• 2 weeks later...

this is one event i will come out to see.

some of my personal favs of his remixes and productions:

Hennes & Cold - 'Second Trip' ~~wow, enough said~~

Hypetraxx - 'Paranoid'

Arome - 'Somebody'

'Overdrive' (imo, the best uplifting epic hardtrance song)

Cosmic Gate - 'Firewire'

Yoda - 'Definitely'

Arome - 'Visions of Paradise'

Talla 2XLC - 'Come with me'

TOCS - '1' (kind of tech-trancey but still hard)

I heard firsthand from his agent unfortunately some very bad news. Last night, Scot suffered a heart attack. It's been a horrible week for him, his dad passed away last week. I'm a huge Scot Project fan and think he is one of the classiest and most in-touch with his fans DJs in the world, a true DJ for the people. I am putting together a montage of anyone who is interested in wishing him a speedy recovery. If you have a mic nearby, please do so, and email it to djeconyc@gmail.com so we can add it in there as soon as possible. He gives so much to his fans, we might as well give him a little support in times like these. As far as the gig goes, it will be pushed to a further date, just not 100% sure when, of course.