Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Closing Party...

Oh - you want me to watch my mouth, how?

Take my fuckin eyeballs out, and turn em around?

Fuck that, take drugs, rape sluts

Make fun of gay clubs, men who wear make-up

Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humor

look at you getting all brave again after fk wrote something back with your big bold letters lol.im sorry that you try soooo hard to make people laugh on the board that you have to resort to making fun of women when they wont send you their pic and ofcourse the whole sexual orientation thing which i think you might be having a problem with yourself.You know what they say,someone who has got to pick on gay people are not sexually secure themselves.Lord knows your not funny at all in person (soo i hear) soo you have to make it look like your the joker on here.what happened to being yourself?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at you getting all brave again after fk wrote something back with your big bold letters lol.im sorry that you try soooo hard to make people laugh on the board that you have to resort to making fun of women when they wont send you their pic and ofcourse the whole sexual orientation thing which i think you might be having a problem with yourself.You know what they say,someone who has got to pick on gay people are not sexually secure themselves.Lord knows your not funny at all in person (soo i hear) soo you have to make it look like your the joker on here.what happened to being yourself?

dude relax.. he was quoting an eminem song.. lol

i thought you 2 were gonna chill sat night? lola what time on sunday do you leave back to miami?

Actually, i'm not flying out until monday night.... :D

probably won't party hard on sunday, but if you want, PM me your number.. if we go out for cocktails or something perhaps we can hook up and share a drink!

no i've known about the wedding for over a month. i just wasn't sure exactly what date Lola was visiting until last week and it happens to fall on the same weekend

were you planning on making an appearance? maybe grab a drink together...play a game of "just the tip"

well i will just have to come back up and play in a few months... or you can bring your little ass to south florida!!

cool....as lola would say it "infractions galore" oh by the way lola has given me one and haze with his ignorant mouth has given me 2..

You know I was just fuckin with you cupcake.

and i suggest you really watch your p's and q's now.that goes for a few others as well,you know who you are.

:funny:

Is the term "turd burgler" considered offensive?

Not at all. Now, fudge-packer on the other hand...

can u clarify p's and q's for me? im a little behind on my 'mo lexicon

:funny:

cornholio.gif

DIIIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!!!

I was just searching google for the same picture 'till I saw you beat me to it. :funny:

:love: