Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Closing Party...

I don't understand why they are having the last party at the Roxy be a Hip-Hop Party. I think in the past 10 years they played Hip-Hop downstairs maybe a handful of time. Get Johnny Vicious, Mad Miles, some good locals and end it the right way. Who are the owners of the club or new owners, I want to speak to them before they tear it down. I will throw the party myself. This Hip Hop Last dance is bullshit...is there something I don't know? is there another party after the 8th?

Please let me know...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a John Blair party, which caters to the gay community club crowd, us straights are welcomed as long as we are able to show the door man that we are not there to gay bash anyone or have an I'm not gay paranoid attack if someone is trying to speak to you or seeing guys making out among other things.

(you get the drift ?)......

http://www.roxynyc.com/

http://www.roxynyc.com/saturday.html

031007.jpg

18 to enter, 21 and older to drink - Government issued photo ID required for all!

ROXY is located at 515 W 18th Street @ 10th Avenue

SHAME THIS PLACE IS CLOSING

and I think they should have had a all weekend long party with every single dj who rocked that room

and def had the hip hop, cause that place is rooted in the hip hop old skool scene,

BEAT STREET classics , would rock, africa bambada up in that piece,

sad to see that place go