Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Closing Party...

Haha.....look at you! The pot calling the kettle black.....You had to sign on here now to bash and diss Peter Rauhofer cuz you got banned on his board from doing the same exact thing over there. You are SAD. Your main problem is that u seem to live on catty messageboards 24/7 and feed off that gossip & bullshit big time. All you do is believe what you read and what other people's opinions are. And whenever you get banned from these boards you cry like a baby......Get a life you moron.
Go get AIDs and die FAGGOT!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get AIDs and die FAGGOT!!!
You know what?Unfortunately I have to agree with you on that and Im gay myself I see this happen alot, queenie homos startin drama they cant finish,then some of them wonder why nobody usually takes them seriously,Faggots are a far cry from regular gay people like myself,Its a shame because most str8 people get us mixed up,I dont put people down the way the fem queens do,I just put the queens down,Im a masculine level-headed open-minded intelligent young gay man,anyway,no matter what people say about rauhofer,I have read somewhere myself,that he is a pretty moody person especially if he doesnt get his way,apparently the apple doesnt fall to far from the tree,because alot of his "gay" fans are the same way evidentally,I was on that board myself for like a day and seen enuff drama on there to take us into 2017,but they no damn well that they couldnt fight a battle if it were face to face,I just shake my head at their bullshit and move on,maybe you should do the same househead.I to use to support him at roxy,but now that roxy is gone,I will no longer.Avalon it is!!! Mixed diverse crowd,house music in the main room,diffrent parties in the other rooms and for a reasonable price,by the 3 biggest gay promoters in town,rather the rauhofer bitches like it or not.

jesus is this the robpromotions board? lol lol lol
lol I was just makin a point,I dunno what else went on,besides the fact that 2 more rauhofer queens were dissin people on this board,I mean what are they gonna condemn me because one of my fav DJs is Chad Jack,or throw me off the manhattan bridge because I like Ralphi Rosario & Abel,Rauhofer bitches it is not that serious,just because yall want to sleep wit him dont mean we all do,so get a life!!!

lol I was just makin a point,I dunno what else went on,besides the fact that 2 more rauhofer queens were dissin people on this board,I mean what are they gonna condemn me because one of my fav DJs is Chad Jack,or throw me off the manhattan bridge because I like Ralphi Rosario & Abel,Rauhofer bitches it is not that serious,just because yall want to sleep wit him dont mean we all do,so get a life!!!
I agree,besides it seems that rauhofer doesnt have all his marbles,I remember back in 05 for black party weekend,rauhofer threw a fucking hissy fit all because he found out another big time DJ,Junior Vasquez was booked for a couple of gigs by Jblair,which linked to his abandonment of residency at roxy (that sure as hell sounds like another queen with an ego problem to me) Then I read somewhere that,he threw another tandrum over some shit with the gaydays circuit party in orlando recently and they replaced him with a DJ better fit for the party (better attitude as well,I might add) I dont care how big of a DJ that Rauhofer (Son of a Bitch) is,he needs to go somewhere and practice his people skills (That also goes for his queeny fans) Frankly If I were Jblair I would have fired the faggot myself.Apparently he does bitch and moan when he doesnt get his way,the fag is almost 40 years old..he better start actin like it,when it comes to dealing with people.Hell,there are alot of promoters out there who dont wanna put up with his shit.So if you Rauhofer obsessed queens wanna go around actin like hes a god thats fine and all,but yall better start readin sources relating to the gay dance scene more and get some facts,cuz you are only makin yourself look like the ass in the end,maybe not to yourself,but to the other people who got the facts.The problem with yall is that,yall dont read enuff...instead of worrying so much about getting your next blowjob,maybe yall should get more involved with whats going on around you.

Im a masculine level-headed open-minded intelligent young gay man

That's so awesome, I'm so happy for you.

To bring my 2 cents to this thread, I think Rauhofer's okay. I'm not a big fan, but I heard Brett Henrichsen (sp?) once at Roxy and it was just unbearable. I felt like I was a in a club in the middle of Nebraska, the music so damn intolerable.

The split Blair-Rauhofer is like a split between the worse and the better of what was Roxy. I'll be at the opening of Work I think.

Oh, shit ... how does one change his login name around here?

That's so <strike>boring</strike> awesome, I'm so happy for you.

To bring my 2 cents to this thread, I think Rauhofer's okay. I'm not a big fan, but I heard Brett Henrichsen (sp?) once at Roxy and it was just unbearable. I felt like I was a in a club in the middle of Nebraska, the music so damn intolerable.

The split Blair-Rauhofer is like a split between the worse and the better of what was Roxy. I'll be at the opening of Work I think.

If you are looking for a prize (whispers) you wont find it here!!!

You know,I remember reading about Rauhofer's hissy fit at roxy,in the NYBlade

he is alittle wacked out by the looks of it,I dont think he is that good anyway,his shit is to electro for me,I prefer progressive and tribal beats and high energy vocals

i dont blame him walking out on jblair.

he does play tribal, and high energy vocals, and electro. he doesnt pigeonhole himself into one sound.

thank you dianak <3

I am sorry it had to come down to that but I feel that calling other CP members names like "gayboy" is a bit childish...it is the year 2007 and these things should not be tolerated.

:hug:

NP. And I can assure everyone here that if you are derogatory to other memebers, whether because of their sexuality or race, you will be deleted. Not only because its rude, but because you should be able to come up with more clever insults.

NP. And I can assure everyone here that if you are derogatory to other memebers, whether because of their sexuality or race, you will be deleted. Not only because its rude, but because you should be able to come up with more clever insults.

well thank you very much Frau Goebbels!

well thank you very much Frau Goebbels!

lol...we think alike...i was gonna say i thought we lived in america not hitler germany...she doesnt realize its the right of every american to say whatever they want (yes even if it offends)...

You've been reported and your post has been deleted.

cool....as lola would say it "infractions galore" oh by the way lola has given me one and haze with his ignorant mouth has given me 2..soo let's not even go there.there is a biggggg differnce in calling someone a gayboy cuz they themselves said this thread was "Oozing with gayness" thats been deleted too and something even worse thats hasnt been?but yet you wanna single me out?yeah ok .:finger:

cool....as lola would say it "infractions galore" oh by the way lola has given me one and haze with his ignorant mouth has given me 2..soo let's not even go there.there is a biggggg differnce in calling someone a gayboy cuz they themselves said this thread was "Oozing with gayness" thats been deleted too and something even worse thats hasnt been?but yet you wanna single me out?yeah ok .:finger:

haha yeah i did that just to piss you off you know... :laugh:

I can't believe you got reported for gay boy by dianak.... :laugh: x 1000000000

now thats just funny :D