Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT opening for Hawtin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're a dude I feel bad for your father that he raised such a pansy for a child...here's a tissue you fgt :boohoo:

Okay. Using derogatory words against other members is not allowed. Why let a discussion about music go this far? It's unnecessary so stop it. Thanks!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry that your heart is crumbling as we speak. :nopity: I 've heard DT plently of time probably more than you've ever had. Are you one of his children?

Just out of curiousity what do you consider years???

LOL, i don't care that ur sorry, it means nothing to me. Just think next time before u make stupid statements like that... Saying DT needs to learn or work on his mixing is like saying Muhamad Ali needs to learn how to box. The mans been around for more then 30 years, he contributed to scene in almost every way possible. And for u to make a statement like that, its not even disrespectful but ignorant. Specially, if u been going to his parties like u said for years, then u would know his partys are always a blast and his sets are off the hook, always banging it out for 12 to 14 hours maybe even more sometimes and hes not young either. So if you dont respect or appreciate that, then ur an idiot. oh 2 answer ur question, i been a DT fan since 99.

Hawtin is much bigger than DT, has been around longer, draws larger crowds and has a higher booking fee. (if thats what you call "bigger")

Hawtin has been around for awhile and im not putting him down in any way, but he def. does not have a bigger following then DT. He has not been around longer then DT, he is nowhere near DT age. Do you even know the background of Danny, meaning his residencies?

LOL, i don't care that ur sorry, it means nothing to me. Just think next time before u make stupid statements like that... Saying DT needs to learn or work on his mixing is like saying Muhamad Ali needs to learn how to box. The mans been around for more then 30 years, he contributed to scene in almost every way possible. And for u to make a statement like that, its not even disrespectful but ignorant. Specially, if u been going to his parties like u said for years, then u would know his partys are always a blast and his sets are off the hook, always banging it out for 12 to 14 hours maybe even more sometimes and hes not young either. So if you dont respect or appreciate that, then ur an idiot. oh 2 answer ur question, i been a DT fan since 99.

Let me guess you must be one of the post sound crackory or twilo people. If you ever had the chance to experience DT at Twilo, Tunnel, or even early vinyl for that matter you'd probably get somewhat of a clue of what I'm talking about. The only thing DT seems to be concerned about these days is flashing his sorry tired lights and also getting on Mic every 5 minutes to hide his train wrecks. Now would you care for a tampon since your ragging so much over DT?

Let me guess you must be one of the post sound crackory or twilo people. You also must be one of those people constantly up his ass considering your getting so emotional over my comments. If you ever had the chance to experience DT at Twilo, Tunnel, or even early vinyl for that matter you'd probably get somewhat of a clue of what I'm talking about. The only thing DT seems to be concerned about these days is flashing his sorry tired lights and also getting on Mic every 5 minutes to hide his train wrecks. Now would you care for a tampon since your ragging so much over DT?

fucking drama......

this board never changes.....

regardless.... I can't wait to see two of my own personal favorite DJs together, in one night..... it's gonna be sick, regardless of "who's the BIGGER DJ" or "who's the BETTER DJ" or "who's MORE INTERNATIONAL" or "who has the bigger following"... Each of them is at the top of their game, and I can't wait for the icky, techy shit they're gonna spit out.... SICK!

You motherfuckers need to get some air or something.... stop the drama and just dance.... forreal....

fucking drama......

this board never changes.....

regardless.... I can't wait to see two of my own personal favorite DJs together, in one night..... it's gonna be sick, regardless of "who's the BIGGER DJ" or "who's the BETTER DJ" or "who's MORE INTERNATIONAL" or "who has the bigger following"... Each of them is at the top of their game, and I can't wait for the icky, techy shit they're gonna spit out.... SICK!

You motherfuckers need to get some air or something.... stop the drama and just dance.... forreal....

Amen to that Jess