Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobies!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about?? i didn't call you skanky mcdoublebra. i gave you points for calling me that. go back and reread. i gave you the playground and the points. sheesh. this hostility is not good for my skin. please stop.

...yea i didn't spot that period.....i thought that was a very odd comeback .......your posts still suck though .....i stand firm in my position......dont feel bad though u r not the only one....maybe we should hold a seminar every so often... ...i don't want lola's eyes to keep bleeding

dont feel bad though u r not the only one....maybe we should hold a seminar every so often... ...i don't want lola's eyes to keep bleeding
And here I was thinking you were taking the pwnage with aplomb and grace. I'm sorry I misjudged you.

I hope you're only responding now because you've been away, not because you've been trying to come up with a comeback.

And here I was thinking you were taking the pwnage with aplomb and grace. I'm sorry I misjudged you.

I hope you're only responding now because you've been away, not because you've been trying to come up with a comeback.

...i have a job..i just got home....and u didn't own shit u fucking moron ......u pointed out that i misread something ....why don't u further your horrific contributions to this forum and post that owned pic of the white dude his wife and their black baby ...

...i have a job..i just got home....and u didn't own shit u fucking moron ......u pointed out that i misread something ....why don't u further your horrific contributions to this forum and post that owned pic of the white dude his wife and their black baby ...
5366336646595f72745548597a6e3751516f67-100x100-0-0.jpg

...yea i didn't spot that period.....i thought that was a very odd comeback .......your posts still suck though .....i stand firm in my position......dont feel bad though u r not the only one....maybe we should hold a seminar every so often... ...i don't want lola's eyes to keep bleeding

good one. really. i still suck...blah blah yap yap. :blah:

..im leaving now ..so don't go poppin a chubby thinking im spending hours trying to come up with something witty to say after that genius midol crack.....brilliant...

i'm not a loser, really i'm not. so please dont think i am...because im not!!!

...where's your other post?...lmfao...i shouldve quoted it before you exercised your mod powers...ya know, it's ok to suck at posting...the problem is you can either work on it, keep up the mundane bullshit, or just stick to what you're good at...maybe you're good at posting events and pictures...i'm good at posting about what i am doing at that exact moment and have planned for the next...like in 10 minutes, i will be stretching my neck and then move to my lower back....

...where's your other post?...lmfao...i shouldve quoted it before you exercised your mod powers...

This one?

everyone has horrific contributions except for you, right? and you seem especially touchy today. try not to take anything too seriously on this board. i mean, so what if you messed up? happens to the best of us. :clap2:

I have mod powers too. :D

This one?

I have mod powers too. :D

how does one get mod powers? i mean, i work here and im required to do this...what about you?

and you peope are really clever. seriously. it amazes me how you can find fault in anything and everything. i dont really care what is said about me here but apparently im supposed to come back with an insult even if it doesnt make sense? school me, please. i want to make my bosses proud.

i'm not a loser, really i'm not. so please dont think i am...because im not!!!

....um ..once again i wasn't talking to u ....so if u continue to respond to things i say that are not directed at you ...i will continue to reply ....we get one like u every few months ....you're slightly amusing and overly disposable.....so u can learn to post like everyone else here or u can twaddle ..