Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobies!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. That's cute. I would be offended if it were true. I guess I should make my picture bigger. =0
I was just joking but to be honest, I don't have one friend who is happy with her body. Sad but true.

..no just make your jokes funnier

that's you? i thought you had an avatar of christina aguilera dressed up for halloween

how old are you? where are you from? do you take it up the butt?

I should warn you that I am a moderator and that you should try extra hard to be respectful. I'm open for all forms of discussion about mostly anything but hate when people talk nasty to me.

And to answer your questions: 23/brooklyn/none of your business

I am an editor with clubplanet and i'm going to be posting things often. If you want to see more (like my picture and/or blogs) go here: http://www.clubplanet.com/dianak33.

I should warn you that I am a moderator and that you should try extra hard to be respectful. I'm open for all forms of discussion about mostly anything but hate when people talk nasty to me.

I am an editor with clubplanet and i'm going to be posting things often. If you want to see more (like my picture and/or blogs) go here: http://www.clubplanet.com/dianak33.

Being a mod doesn't mean you automatically get respect..... just learn to laugh at dumb shit like that and you'll be just fine :aright:

I had heard that they were going to be making clubplanet like myspace... and now after clicking on your profile, I see what they mean....

:laugh:

The guy in the yellow shirt got SMACKED in the eye with them bad boyz

I remembers those things lol

i just *had* to go find that thread.... perhaps i'll give it a bump.. her friends might want to ask the girl with the pouty lips who her doctor was.. lol

relax there Ron Burgundy

...u look like a russian mail order bride ..and i mean that in the most respectful way

my coworker says the same thing. maybe its because i am. russian, that is. i was born here though so someone out there just saved a lot of money on stamps.

hahahahah :laugh:

ooooh a big bad moderator :shake:

relax there Mrs. Montbh....this is the bump board and this is how it goes. if you don't like it leave....

eat a dick! how is that for respect? :finger:

enough! i am already embarressed and will not say such foolishness again. but i gather i deserve it so go on with your bad self.