Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobies!!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right guys... enough with the newbie... lets have a fresh start... this is turning into montbh part 2.. just because he was a tool and horrible poster doesn't mean she is.

lets play nice :D Afterall, its monday... monday's fucking suck. And i just found out my brother is being sent to iraq for an 18 month tour on July 30th.

So i need a group hug.

thanks

..i love mondays its the normal persons sunday for me lol........sorry about your brother ..my cousin is there too he went the end of december...im sure he will have good people there watching his back :heart:

nope sorry she sucks...PERIOD!!!

anyone who comes on here claiming "I was told to do this by DaVe" is a tool...I'm curious to know exactly what she was told to do so I can go ahead and continue to piss the shit out of this bitch...sorry, I meant to say chick. I forgot no cursing or calling other CP members names. Sorry!

anyone who uses the word tool is a tool. you think you are so awesome that i would voluntarily communicate with you? and you dont piss me off. this is the internet, not the real world. you mean nothing to nobody. piss off.

anyone who uses the word tool is a tool. you think you are so awesome that i would voluntarily communicate with you? and you dont piss me off. this is the internet, not the real world. you mean nothing to nobody. piss off.

I use the word tool/tool bag/tool box at least 11 times a day and I am not a tool.

"piss off"...are you from England? and to me the internet is the real world...it is how I've met all of my friends including my girlfriend. Without the internet I would have no social life whatsoever. I use my internet persona to win people over online when in reality I am nothing like this in real life. Everyone here knows that.

:laugh:

sooo true lol

Guest onisakura

Ya know, i really hate it when people say "this is the internet, not the real world". WTF, are we in the matrix or something? Is this supposed to be some kind of parallel universe where you can be a superhero (or villain as is usually the case) just cause you wanna be?

Honestly thats just stupid and ignorant. Mike may be an asshole on here but he admits it (as seen above) and actually takes responsability for his words in "the real world".

Unlike some people.

Guest onisakura
whos she tryin to call out right here?

That little wenie called Ante if you really want to get specific. :D

Guest onisakura
The Internet is a totally alternate reality. Where else can unremarkable posers in their late 20s with expanding midsections even *talk* to hot 23-year-olds with great cleavages?

Supposedly hot 23 year olds with great cleavage. :D

"piss off"...are you from England? and to me the internet is the real world...it is how I've met all of my friends including my girlfriend. Without the internet I would have no social life whatsoever. I use my internet persona to win people over online when in reality I am nothing like this in real life. Everyone here knows that.

and I'm sorry but anyone who has to defend themselves as not being a loser to a bunch of strangers on the internet DEF qualifies as a loser

Gg

Intense Life

You have definitely perfected the art of bragging. I wish I could say that I met my boyfriend and all of my friends online, too. You should teach a class at the Learning Annex.