Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Food, Restaurants, and Drinks thread

cookie6

..i just made the yummiest little treats....especially for u girls watching ur figures...its almost summer!!.....fiber balls....sounds gross yes lol....but my aunt told me ..its a weight watchers thing......

melt a bag of chocolate chips (((i used nestle peanut butter and chocolate mix.....there are a bunch of varieties))

mix in 1 sleeve of FIBER ONE cereal.....it comes two sleaves in a box ...make sure its the plain original kind.....

then scoop little wads onto a cookie sheet or tin foil.....put in freezer or fridge...let harden and eat!!!......they are about 1 point each on weight watchers and actually really goood!!!!!!....im gonna do a milk chocolate and white chocolate mix next....

Mmmmmmm! I'll have to try it...anything w/chocolate sounds yummy to me!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....seriously i was like no way these will be good...fiber one looks like kibble....but they are soooooo fucking good!!!!!!!!

....there was a rasberry chocolate bag of chips too that might be interesting .....

2 or 3 times a month some friends of mine (and strangers) meet for a group dinner called Booze & Burn at an authentic Sri Lankan restaurant in the East Village: Sigiri (91 1st Ave @ 5th & 6th St.)

At this point I've have everything on their menu and I can still go there up to 3 times a week and not be sick of it. As far as I'm concerned it blows any Indian food clear out of the water.

Why is it called Booze & Burn?

Booze because it's BYOB, a fact that allows us to arrive at 7:30, leave at close (11), and the tab still be under $20 a head.

1jqb81nyo800gq4.th.jpg

Burn because... well:

1jqai1no5800vw5.th.jpg

Note the color differential between arms and face.

1jr1h1mpx800dn6.th.jpg

1jr3h1jsl800pz3.th.jpg

She has a Thai mother who cooks (allegedly) spicy food.

itburnsol1.th.jpg

....seriously i was like no way these will be good...fiber one looks like kibble....but they are soooooo fucking good!!!!!!!!

....there was a rasberry chocolate bag of chips too that might be interesting .....

mmmm I love choco/raspberry things!

So do you eat 1 fiber treat a day?

nah....i just made them for the first time yesterday ....ill prob eat like 10 and totally negate the whole diet thing about them lol....im gonna bring them to work

yeah it doesnt sound too diet-ishh w/all the chocolate. But it sneaks the fiber in and that works for me :)

..i just made the yummiest little treats....especially for u girls watching ur figures...its almost summer!!.....fiber balls....sounds gross yes lol....but my aunt told me ..its a weight watchers thing......

melt a bag of chocolate chips (((i used nestle peanut butter and chocolate mix.....there are a bunch of varieties))

mix in 1 sleeve of FIBER ONE cereal.....it comes two sleaves in a box ...make sure its the plain original kind.....

then scoop little wads onto a cookie sheet or tin foil.....put in freezer or fridge...let harden and eat!!!......they are about 1 point each on weight watchers and actually really goood!!!!!!....im gonna do a milk chocolate and white chocolate mix next....

mmm that sounds soooo good. i actually used to eat fiber one back in college when i was like 10 lbs and obsessed...what is the nutrional info on each of these?? i wanna make 'em!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm seriously trying to eat healthy now.

Dinner last night - Buffalo burger and a salad (real buffalo meat, not hot sauce)

Breakfast - Oatmeal

Lunch - Salad with black beans, chick peas, turkey, grilled chicken and swiss cheese chunks.

We'll see how long this lasts. :D

Cheesecake Factory blows donkey cock! They have absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. There are a few dozen mom and pop bakeries in NYC that make better cheesecake!

In Miami, I'll take Azul at the Mandarin Oriental, Emeril's at The Loews, Capital Grill, Smith & Wollensky and Joe's Stone Crabs. :D